CHAPTER 9 - Ranveer Having A Goal

CHAPTER 9

OBEROI MANSION

Kalyani, Savitri, ShivIka, RuMya, Priyanka and Madhu watch IshKara conversation from the balcony... They couldn't hear them but they can feel that IshKara is having some connection... RuMya give hi five to each other...

Kalyani: I think Omkara is going to become ishqbaaz again...

Savitri: I hope Ishu too get her happiness again... I can't see her suffer anymore...

Kalyani, ShivIka and RuMya could feel the pain in Savitri's voice... They still remember what Kalyani said this morning about Ishana's childhood... However, they don't want to ask her more questions that might hurt her... They decide to ask her later... One thing they understand that Ishana also having pain inside her heart but pretends to be happy outside... She is just like their Omkara in this matter... Shivaay gestures Annika to take Savitri and Madhu inside... She nods and takes them inside... Kalyani too follows them leaving ShivPri and RuMya...

Rudra: Soumya, whatever you said that night was right??

Shivaay: What she said, Rudra??

Rudra: I was telling her that I can't see anyone in Gauri bhabhi's place...

Soumya: And I said that one day he will meet someone and the word 'bhabhi' will come out from his mouth without realising...

Shivaay: And it happened last night... But, Rudra, you were against Soumya that day... Then, how come you have changed your mind now??

Soumya: Bade bhaiya, actually it was our plan to make 'bade baalwale bhaiya' think about falling in love once again...

Shivaay: Haww!! It was your plan... Not bad, Soumya... I hope it works... I want my old Om back...

Rudra: Don't worry, bhaiya... Ishana bhabhi is here... She will make O to live again...

Prinku: No, Rudra bhaiya... It's not easy... Did you hear what Savitri daadima said just now?? She can't see Ishana suffers anymore... That means Ishana is in pain...

Shivaay: Yeah... Even Om too said the same when he saw her yesterday...

Rudra: That is what I'm saying that both of them can make a good pair... Both are having pain inside... They will become the healer for each other...

Soumya: But, before that, we must find out what happened in Ishana's life that make her living like this... Did you notice?? She is wearing pale colours dresses, no makeup, no accessories... I feel bad seeing her like this...

Shivaay: Don't worry about that... They are staying here tonight... We will try to know about this... Who knows, she might be a perfect companion for our Om...

Annika hears their conversation and feels sad... She walks to her room... She sits on the bed and cries...

Annika: What's wrong with you, Annika?? I know that I loved Chutki very much... But she is no more in this world... Poor Omkara... He too must lead a happy life like us... But, I can't see another girl in my Chutki's place... (cries) No, Annika... You should not think like this... Omkara is like your brother... How long he needs to live in Gauri's memories?? He must move on from his past... He too needs someone to love and care for him... Our love and care are not enough for him... He needs a life companion... I know it's not easy for me to see another girl in my Chutki's place... But, I have to do this for Omkara... (Annika wipes her tears...)

RAICHAND MANSION

The girls are packing their important stuff for their stay at Oberoi Mansion tonight... RaDuKa with Ranveer at the lawn...