CHAPTER 64 - Annika Knows About Gauri's Death

CHAPTER 64

RAICHAND MANSION

Study Room

SidRaDuKa, NiTiMi and MaKar are there... Siddharth is looking at them like an investigation officer...

Raghav: Jiju, why did you call us here?? You didn't say anything since we came here...

Sid: Why did you hide from me about that incident?? (All are shocked with his question and look each other)

Dush: About what, jiju??

Sid: About Ashok tried to molest Ishu... Why you all didn't tell me?? Madhu also knew about it but you never tell me...

Karan: Don't mistaken us, jiju... We didn't want any problem occurred during your wedding... That's why we hide it... (Siddharth nods understanding their situation)

Tia: Bhaiya, how did you know about it?? You said that you knew it that night itself...

Sid: I think you all forgotten that all CCTV footages can be watched by me as well...

Raghav: Yeah... We are totally forgotten about it...

Sid: Besides, I heard your conversation with Ishu that day... I didn't listen fully but somewhat I doubted something was wrong... So, I watched the footage that night and find out what that creep tried to do to Ishu... (Hugs RaDuKa) I'm really glad to have you in our family...

Madhu: Exactly, bhaiya... Who will get this kind of jijus?? NiTiMi di's are lucky to have them as their husbands...

Dush: And we too are lucky to have you all as our family who accepted us without expecting anything...

Sid: Ok, guys... Let's go now... Ishu will be alone...

Karthik: Bhaiya, Ishu ma is not here... I sent her and daadima to Oberoi Mansion just now...

Sid: Oberoi Mansion?? But, why??

Karthik: (shrugs his shoulders) She said she wanted to go there... So, I sent both of them... (Siddharth nods and about to leave) One minute, bhaiya... (Siddharth looks at him while he looks at RaDuKa) I think we have to tell him... No use of hiding it anymore... (RaDuKa nod agreeing with him)

Sid: (sighs) Again?? How many matters are you hiding from us??

Karan: This is the last one, jiju... Our wives too didn't aware of this... (NiTiMi look at them in shock)

Sid: Fine... Go ahead... (They started to narrate)

OBEROI MANSION

Ishana and Savitri walk entering the mansion... Savitri goes inside first but Ishana hesitates to enter the house... Soumya sees her and come towards her...

Soumya: Hi, Ishana... Why are you hesitate to enter?? This is your house too... Just come... (Pulls her hand)

Ishu: Why the house is silent?? No one is here??

Soumya: Bade bhaiya went to office, Rudra is on call with his friend, Annika bhabhi went to hospital with daadi, Priyanka went to meet Ranveer, JhaNky aunties went to temple and TejSak uncles went to meet their clients...

Ishu: What's wrong with daadi?? Why Annika took her to hospital??

Soumya: It's routine check up for daadi... Bade bhaiya will take her normally... Today, he said that he is having important work... So, he asked Annika bhabhi to take her...

Ishu: (smiles) Soumya, is Mr Omkara here?? (Looks down)

Soumya: Your Mr Omkara is here only... (winks at her) He is in his room busy with his paintings... (Ishana smiles shyly) You go and see him... I'll bring something for you to drink... (Leaves from there)