CHAPTER 37 - IshKara Reveals The Reason

CHAPTER 37

OBEROI MANSION

Omkara's room

Omkara is doing his painting but he can't concentrate on it... He is very disturbed thinking about something... He stops his work and lie on his bed... He started to recall about yesterday...

Ishana's room

Ishana is asked by Kalyani to decorate some plates which will be needed for the engagement... She is doing that but can't focus on it... She too started to recall about yesterday's event...

FLASHBACK A DAY BEFORE

IshKara are in the car on the way to his art gallery... Ishana sits silently looking outside... She recalls all her memories she spent with Dev... She smiles thinking about them... However, her smile vanished when the flashes of seeing him in pool of blood appear in her thoughts... She jerked from her sit... Omkara sees her and stops his car at the roadside...
Om: (holds her shoulder) Ishana, are you alright??
Ishu: (nods her head) Yes... I'm fine...
Omkara could realise that she is feeling restless thinking about Dev... He took a water bottle and makes her to drink it... She calmed after a while...
Om: Ishana, if you are not well, we will go back... We can go to art gallery another day... (Turns towards stirring to drive back)
Ishu: (holds his hand) It's ok... I'm fine... We can go to your art gallery...
Om: Are you sure?? (Ishana gives a small smile and nods her head... He continues driving to his art gallery...)

IshKara reached art gallery... Omkara took her inside... Ishana is mesmerized looking at the art hub which designed creatively with beautiful paintings...
Ishu: It's beautiful...
Om: Thank you...
Ishu: This must be designed by you, right?? I know it from looking at the paintings...
Om: (smiles) Not bad... You just saw few of my paintings but still you are remembering it... I'm impressed...
Ishu: Beautiful things can't remove from someone heart and mind till forever... Just like your paintings which you done by heart...
Om: (impressed with her answer) Actually, I need to show you something... Come with me... (Takes her with him)
Omkara took her to a room which is having Gauri's paintings everywhere... Ishana just looks around the room... Her eyes fixed on a statue which been covered with a cloth... Omkara took her towards the statue...
Ishu: (looks at him confusingly) Why did you bring me here??
Om: (smiles) Remove the cloth... (Ishana widen her eyes looking at him... He chuckles and turns her face towards the statue) I said remove the cloth from the statue...
Ishana removes the cloth from the statue and shocked to see Dev's figure is carved as a statue... Tears are started flowing from her eyes... She turns towards Omkara who is smiling looking at her... Ishana holds his hand and cries...
Om: (stunned) You don't like it?? I know it's not that good but... (Ishana shakes her head and just hugs him making him confuse)
Ishu: (looks at him) It's not good... (Omkara feels hurt) It's too good and perfect... I just love it... (Omkara smiles happily listening to her)
Om: (wipes her tears) Then, what is this tears for??
Ishu: These are tears of happiness... I have no words to praise your talent... You lied to me that you can't sculpt a person's statue... But, you sculpt it beautifully... I'm speechless... I.... I....
Om: (smiles and shakes his head) Ok... Ok... Relax... (Ishana looks at him) I must thank you first for trusting me to make this sculpture... If you didn't give me a chance, I will not realise that I can make a person's sculpture... So, thanks to you...
Ishu: No, Mr Omkara... This talent is hidden in you... Maybe because no one asked you before, so you never got an opportunity to make a person's sculpture... I have nothing to do with it...
Om: But, you are the one make me to realise it... (Ishana just smiles)
Ishu: (silent for a while) Actually, today is the day where Dev left me forever... (Omkara looks at her) Usually, I won't go anywhere on this day and will lock myself in my room... But, today you bring me out and give me this wonderful gift... Thank you... Thank you very much... (Omkara smiles looking at her smiling face)
Om: It's my pleasure for a beautiful girl like you... (Ishana is shocked with his statement... Omkara too didn't expect that from himself... He tries to cover up...) I'll send this sculpture to your house later... I need to do final touch up for this...
Ishu: Sure... What is the price for this?? (Omkara is surprised with her sudden question... He thought to give her for free but he knows that she won't accept anything for free... He is confused what to answer her... Ishana looks at him lost somewhere... She shakes his shoulder...) Mr Omkara, Mr Omkara, (Omkara breaks his thought and looks at her) Where have you lost?? I'm asking what is the price for this statue??
Om: (gets an idea) I will tell the price while delivering it to you... You just need to give advance now...
Ishu: (opens her purse to take the money) Sure, Mr Omkara... Tell me how much?? (Omkara goes near her... Ishana just looks at him in confuse) Mr... (Omkara places his finger on her lip making her stunned)
Om: Omkara... No need Mr... This is the advance... (Ishana blushes slightly)
Ishu: It's hard for me to call you like that because I used to call you like this...
Om: I don't want to hear like this and like that... I only will accept your payment if you call me Omkara... (Smirks)
Ishu: (looks at him in surprise) I'll try but I need sometime for that... (Feeling nervous)
Om: (smiles looking at her nervousness) Sure... Take your time... (Look at outside) I think better we leave now... It's going to rain... (Ishana agrees and they leave from there)
Flashback ends