CHAPTER 95 - Chabras Ask For Madhu's Hand

CHAPTER 95

OBEROI MANSION

Living Room

Everyone are waiting for IshPri to come for the rasam... The girls bring them and make them to sit on the chair there... OmVeer are completely lost looking at their girls... The guys realised their state and shake OmVeer shoulders making them to come out from their trances... OmVeer stare at them while others laugh... KalSav discuss something to each other and smile... They look at Madhu...

Kalyani: Madhu putthar, you also go and sit with them...

Madhu: (confused) Me?? But, daadi, I'm not the one going to get married...

Savi: Madhu, this rasam should be done with odd numbers 1, 3, 5 like that... It won't be nice with only two persons... That's why we are asking you to be with them as well... Moreover, if an unmarried girl does this rasam, she will get married soon... Who knows, maybe you can get a good alliance after this rasam?? Now, go and sit with them... Arjun, put a chair for her too...

Arjun: I already placed it, daadima... (Says after placing the chair beside Ishana... All smile at him... Ranveer makes Madhu to sit while Madhu just sits in confuse... IshPri smile at her and she returns back the smile...)

Kalyani: Chalo!! Let's start the rasam...

Ishu: Paatima, daadi, you both start first...

Savi: No, putthar... We should not do this... Only a married woman who is having her husband can do this rasam...

Ishu: Who said like that?? We only need a good heart to bless someone, not their status or whatever... Your one word is enough for us to live for a long time...

Prinku: Bhabhi is right... You both are the eldest in our family... So, you are the one should start first... Or we won't do this ritual... Right, bhabhi??

Ishu: Right, Priyanka... (Both KalSav hearts are overwhelmed listening to them... Savitri takes a veil and wears it on Ishana's head and wears another one on Madhu's head while Kalyani does the same with Priyanka... Then, Savitri wears for Priyanka and Kalyani wears for IshMa... IshPriMa take blessings from them... KalSav kiss IshPriMa's foreheads...)

Kalyani: Jhanvi, you go and do for Priyanka... Swetlana, you do for Ishu and Madhu...

Swet: Daadi, I will do later... Let all the elders do first... Their blessings are very important for them... I can wait...

Kalyani: No, putthar... More than elders blessings, mother's blessing is very important for a girl... Have you forgotten that you are Ishu's mother as well as Madhu's?? (SidLana look at each other) Go and do for them... (Siddharth nods his head at Swetlana signing her to go... She agrees and go towards IshMa... She wears them the veil and kisses their forehead... Jhanvi does the same for Priyanka... Next, Pinky wears the veil for Priyanka while NiTiMi wear for IshMa... AniSou do the same with Priyanka... After that, the Oberois ladies wear for IshMa while the Raichands ladies wear for Priyanka... Ishana looks at Chaya... She understands her and wear her and PriMa the veils... Ishana looks at Gauri's mother...)

Ishu: Won't you wear us the chunri as well??

Gauri's mom: Me?? But,.... (AniSou take her towards IshPriMa and make her to wear the veils for them... IshPriMa take blessings from her... Other guests too wear the veils for them and hand over some gifts to them...)

Savi: Finally, the ritual is over... Three of you can get up...

Shivaay: No... The ritual is over but there is something else for them... Daadi, you forgotten that we have to give gifts to them during this rasam...