CHAPTER 68 - Ishana's Answer to Omkara

CHAPTER 68

OBEROI MANSION

Ishana looks at him without blinking her eyes... She never thought that he will confess his love to her that too in front of their families... Omkara realised what he said to her and look at his family who are cupping their mouths in shock looking at him... He too never thought that he will confess like this to her... Ishana turns from him and about to leave but Omkara holds her hand...

Om: (in a gentle voice) I'm saying something to you, Ishana... Don't you say anything??

Ishu: I don't have anything to say... I want to go back...

Om: No... We need to talk, Ishana...

Ishu: (shrugs his hand) I don't want to talk with you...

Omkara looks at his family who are giving a questioning look towards him...

Om: It's enough!!! Enough of our hide and seek game, Ishana... How long we have to run from our feelings?? Everyone here know what we are feeling for each other... We too know it but we are not accepting it... We are lying to ourselves that nothing between us... Actually, there is something between us which always make us closer even though we tried to avoid...

Ishu: (controls her emotions) There is nothing between us... If there is something, it's only sympathy... Whatever you said just now it's because you felt sympathy for me...

Shivaay takes both of the families from the living room... Ranveer signs Siddharth to follow them as well... Only IshKara are left there...

Om: (smiles sadly) Sympathy?? You are again lying, Ishana... You knew that sympathy is not there between us... (Pulls her closer) Only care, concern and LOVE are there between us... (Looking at her lovingly) I love you, Ishana... From bottom of my heart... (Ishana looks into his eyes and she can see the depth of love he is having for her)

Ishu: (controls her tears and pushes him) Love only happens once... It's impossible for someone to fall in love once again... This is not love...

Om: (cups her face) But, you make the impossible possible... I was thinking the same too, till I met you... Everything was changed after I met you... You made me to live my life again... You taught me to fall in love once again...

Ishu: (smiles sarcastically) Do you realise what you are saying?? You are saying that you are in love with your wife's murderer...

Om: It was an accident, Ishana... I know my Ishana can't harm anyone intentionally... She is a person who is willing to sacrifice her life to save someone but never in her dream she will think to harm anyone including her enemy... But, sometimes mistakes can happen... You are a human too and you can't escape from it... My Ishana maybe is not perfect but for me she is flawless...

Ishu: (tears are flowing from her eyes listening to him) I snatched your life from you but you are... (Unable to finish her sentence)

Om: (cups her face and kisses her forehead) I love you...

Ishu: I killed your wife...

Om: (kisses her eyes) I love you...

Ishu: I killed your bab... (Before she could complete the sentence, Omkara placed his lips on hers and kisses her... Ishana just stand without responding to the kiss... She closes her eyes and the flashes of her getting married to Dev and seeing him in a pool of blood came into her mind... Omkara breaks the kiss only to find her falling unconscious in his arms... He shakes his head...) I knew this will be her reaction... But, I don't have other option than this...

He lifts her and places her on the sofa... He calls out everyone... All come to the living room and shocked to see Ishana unconscious... SweNiTiMiMa go towards Ishana... RaDuKa check Ishana...