CHAPTER 94 - Soumya Having a Plan

CHAPTER 94

OBEROI MANSION

Gauri's mother is shocked to hear that Omkara is getting married again... Omkara is waiting for her to say something but she remains silent...

Om: Maaji, why are you not saying anything??

Gauri's mom: I don't know what to say, damaad ji... If you are happy, then I'm fine with it... (Omkara is about to say something) Annika beta, I'm very tired because of traveling... (Omkara could feel that she doesn't like him to getting remarry... He signs at Annika and she nods understanding him)

Annika: I will take you to your room... (Annika takes Gauri's mother from there...)

Om: (looks at ShivRu) Shivaay, she is not agreeing wholeheartedly...

Shivaay: We can see that, Om... But, don't worry... She will agree soon...

Om: How Shivaay?? Our rasam is in evening... Ishana will be coming here... She will be hurt if she knows that maa ji is not agreeing wholeheartedly...

Rudra: O, why are you worrying?? Maa ji haven't meet Ishana bhabhi yet... She will definitely like bhabhi if she sees her face to face... After all, who don't like my Ishana bhabhi?? She has won your heart and it's not hard to win Maa ji's heart...

Soumya: I think Rudra is right... Let them meet first... If she still feeling the same, we will think of other way... (All nod their heads)

Shivaay: Chabras must have reached Raichand Mansion... We don't know what is going on there... (All look at each other)

RAICHAND MANSION

The Chabras are looking at Ishana and others in shock... Chaya smiles after a while making everyone confused...

Chaya: Finally, you have decided to get married... I am very glad... You know, Ishana?? I always worried about your life and pray that you should get back your lost happiness...

Mr Chabra: What are you saying, Chaya?? Ishana is going to get married is a happy news for me... But, she is going to marry an Oberoi... That is what I'm worrying... Have you forgotten what they did few years back?? How much they have humiliated Dev and us?? How if they did the same for Ishana too?? They will give importance for someone's blood and background than their character...

Reyaan: Dad, that was before... They are not like that anymore... And, Omkara is not that type of person at all...

Savi: Reyaan beta is right... He loves Ishu a lot... I can see the depth of his love for Ishu in his eyes... He won't let her down at any cost... The destiny snatched Dev from Ishu and has send Omkara for her... Trust me, beta... Omkara is not less than Dev...

Arjun: Not only Omkara, everyone in the Oberois love Ishu very much and they wished her to be their family's bahu...

Mr Chabra: But, I heard that Omkara is already married...

Karan: But his wife is no more in this world, uncle... (The Chabras look at them in shock) She died in an accident few years back...

Karthik: Om and Ishu maa's situation is almost same... Both of them have lost their love in their life and were facing the same pain... They become healer for each other pain... The destiny already decided they have to become one... You would have understand if you have seen them since their first meet...

Chaya: (cups Ishana's face) Ishana's happiness is important for us... If she is happy, then it's ok... Ishana, are you happy with this marriage?? (Ishana smiles shyly) Haww!!! She is blushing... Then, what are we waiting for?? Start the wedding preparations immediately and we only will leave after Ishana's wedding...