CHAPTER 10(B) - Ishana Learns About Gauri

CHAPTER 10b

Omkara's room

Omkara is completely involved with his painting while listening to his favourite songs using his headphone... IshRu enter his room... Ishana sees his room walls are decorated with a girl's paintings everywhere... She feels some kind of connection with the girl... She walks to one of the painting and touches it... Omkara feels a jolt inside his heart... He takes out his headphone and caresses his chest... He turns back and sees Rudra smiling at him... Then, he sees Ishana is looking at one of Gauri's painting admiringly... Each time she caresses the picture, he feels something inside his heart... He doesn't know the reason why he always felt like this whenever Ishana is nearby him... He just brushes off the thought and walks towards her... Ishana could sense Omkara coming to her and she turns to him smiling...

Ishu: She is very pretty...

Om: Yes, she is... My wife, Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi...

Ishu: Wife??? But, I haven't seen her here... (tries to say something but cuts by Omkara...)

Om: My late wife... (with a sad voice)

Ishana is shocked hearing Omkara's wife is dead... Her eyes are filling with tears... Rudra feels bad seeing Ishana in tears...

Ishu: I'm sorry, Mr Omkara... I didn't mean to hurt you... I don't know that...... (looking at Gauri's painting...) Our fate is so cruel that we can't live with our loved one forever... (she leaves the room)

Om: (feels bad) I should not have told her... Rudra, why did you bring her here??

Rudra: She wants to give the picture you asked for the sculpture that you wanted to make for her... (showing him the photo) But, I don't understand one thing... Why she cried when you said about Gauri bhabhi??

Om: She is a quite sensitive type of girl and can't see anyone in pain... Ok... Give me the photo... (Rudra gives the photo to him... Omkara looks at it...) I feel like I have seen him before...

Rudra: You are also feeling like that?? Even I too feel like that... But, I can't remember where...

Om: We will talk about this later... Now, let's go to the party or all of them will come here searching for us...

OmRu go to the poolside... All the youngsters except PriVeer already there waiting for them... Omkara looks at Ishana who is pretending to be normal... But, Omkara can read her eyes that she is still sad... He doesn't understand why Ishana is feeling bad to know that his wife is dead... Ishana gives a fake smile to him and leaves with Rudra IshRu towards the table to take the snacks and drinks for the party... Rudra leaves after taking the fruit punch and cups... Omkara goes to Ishana and helps her to take the plates... Both of their hands touched each other... IshKara look at each other and both have a short eyelock...

Om: I'm sorry for hurting you just now...

Ishu: No... No... It's not your mistake... I am quite an emotional person... Actually, I'm the one must say sorry for reminding your past...

Om: You never remind me... Because, I never forget it... It will be in my memory forever... Please, don't feel bad...

Ishu: You are right... Their memories are always with us even though they are not with us... (Omkara smiles nodding his head...)

Om: Let's go... They are waiting for us... (IshKara walk towards the poolside bringing the snacks and plates...)

All already seated at their places... Omkara goes and sits beside Rudra while Ishana sits beside Madhu, in front of Omkara... Rudra comes to IshMa and whispers...