CHAPTER 88 - Gauri's Death Truth is Revealed

Banner credit beingAtomboy (Thank you for the beautiful banner 😘😘😘)

CHAPTER 88

The man about to stab Ishana but a bullet hits his hand... He screams in pain and drops his sword... He turns behind and shocked to see both families there staring him in anger... Siddharth is pointing his gun towards him...

Shivaay: (stands beside Siddharth) Your game is over!!! (The man looks at him in confused)

Rudra: What are you looking at?? Are you confused how we all are here when you saw us leaving from here just now?? (Smirks) It was our plan...

Arjun: Are we mad that we will leave our sister alone here without any security?? You should have think first before jumps into action... (The man realised that he has been trapped by them... He looks at Ishana who is smirking at him... He holds her neck and chokes her... RaDuKa go and pull him from her... Ishana coughs... The girls go towards her and pats her back...)

Man: (towards Ishana) This is because you... I won't spare you... I will kill you like I killed Gauri... (Omkara punches his face)

Om: Don't you dare!! Maybe I was not there to save Gauri when you killed her... But, I will be there for Ishana forever... If you think to harm her, that will be the last day for you... (Holds his neck)

Sid: (holds Omkara) Relax, Om... Don't do anything now... We need to know more from him... (Omkara leaves him) Take him to my room... (RaDuKa agree and take the man from there... Ishana feels dizzy and almost fall but the girls holds her... They make her to sit on the bed...)

Annika: (looks at the guys) We will take care of her... You all go and don't spare that two rupees ki cheapde.... (The guys nod and leave from the room)

Tej: Finally, the real killer is caught... I hope everything will go fine after this...

Savi: Ishu too will be out from the guilt... She is blaming herself for causing Gauri's death... Now, it's proven that she is innocent...

Jhanvi: She is innocent aunty ji... OmRuPri are right... Ishana can't harm anyone intentionally... Even, if she is the one did the accident, we will still accept her wholeheartedly... (Caresses Ishana's face... Ishana just smiles weakly...)

Ishu: I didn't do the accident, aunty... But, I am still a reason for her death... (All look at her in confuse)

Annika: What are you saying, Ishu??

Swet: Ishu, have you remembered what happened that day?? (Ishana nods)

Ishu: That day, after I and Gauri left from the temple........ (Started narrating to them)

SidLana's Room

The man has been tied on a chair by RaDuKa... ShivOmRu come with ArSidRanRaduKaKar... All stare at him angrily... Siddharth goes and punches his face...

Sid: Why did you kill Gauri?? Why did you put the blame on my sister?? Why do you want to kill my sister now?? How Ishu is related with Gauri's death?? Tell us everything... Or you will face each of our wrath...

Man: I will tell you... I liked Gauri since first time I saw her... I wanted to marry her but I know she won't agree... I got to know about her greedy relatives who hated her... I have a lot of money to them and ask them to make Gauri to agree to marry me... They did as I said but Gauri is adamant to not to marry me... So, they tortured her mother and without any option, she agree to marry me... But, on the wedding day she ran away with her friends help... I felt insulted and turn the villagers against her... They humiliated her and almost kill her but this Omkara saved her by marrying her... I wanted to kill Omkara for marrying her but this Shivaay came in between and saved him... During the fight, my brothers are killed... (Angrily) These two are the reason for my brothers death... That's why I want to take revenge on three of them...