Chapter 4

recap: We started to walk off, holding hands and our fingers intertwined, when someone said something.

"Aww. Look hayesey poo's girlfriend is the slut of the school." Matt said.

Hayes' POV

"She's not my girlfriend. And she's definitely not a slut." I spat at Matt. "Well seems like it. She was kissing Nash. Now holding hands with you." Matt smirked.

"I swear to god if you do not shut the fuck up, I will beat the shit out of you." I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. "Mhm. Sure." He said.

I let go of Lindy's hand and swung my fist at Matt, hitting him in his left jaw. He stumbled backwards and grabbed his jaw.

"What the fuck, Hayes!" He said. "I said if you don't shut up, I'd beat you." I simply said.

"Screw you! No wonder why people like your brother better than you! You're pathetic." He said. "I'm pathetic! Ha! Yeah! You're the one whose pathetic. Lindy used to be your best friend. But now you hate her. Why is that, matt? Hmm. Can you tell me WHY YOU HATE ONE OF THE MOST NICEST, CARING, KINDEST, PRETTIEST GIRLS IN OUR SCHOOL? NO YOU CAN'T." I screamed at Matt.

Matt just looked down. Someone came up to me an hugged me from behind. I turned to see who it was. Lindy.

"Thank you, poo bear. Now we have to get to history." Lindy said, kissing my cheek. "You're welcome, baby girl. And we should." I said and grabbed her hand.

We walked to history and I remembered that we have it with Taylor and Aaron.

Lets see how this goes......

'__________________'