Chapter 28

Steph's POV

Lindy's eyes went wide. She started to shake her head vigorously.

"They'll turn him against me, too. They will. They'll make him make my life a living hell just like they do." Lindy kept on repeating. "Who's they?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No one told her, did you?" Lindy said. Everyone shook their heads no. "Well. They are your brother's friends. They have made my life a living hell for five years. They are my bullies." She said.

We all stood there, silently. "And you know what they'll do to Sam. They'll turn him against me, too. They'll make him beat me, too. They'll make him touch me, too. They'll make him do everything that they do, too. The only thing I'm happy about is that my dress isn't ruined yet." She scoffed.

"Wait. How'd you know my brother's name is Sam?" I asked her. "We used to be friends until me, my brother, Hayes, and his brother, Nash moved here when me and Nash were four, Hayes was three, and my brother was nine." Lindy explained.

Then, all the memories flooded back.

*FLASHBACK*

Hayes, Paige, and I were playing because Nash wouldn't let us play with him and Lindy and Sammy and Johnny wouldn't, either.

"C'mon, Sammy. Pwease." I begged my brother. "No, stephie. I'm trying to play with my friend. Go ask Nash or Lindy." Sam said. "Fine." I huffed.

I walked to Lindy and Nash. They were climbing a tree. "Can I pway with you guys?" I asked. "Yes." Lindy said. "No." Nash said.

"Why can't she, Nashy?" Lindy asked Nash. "Because she's too little." He said.

She looked at me with an apologetic look. "Sorry, Steph. Maybe you can play with Hayes and Paige." She suggested. I nodded and ran over to them.

Paige was the same age as Nash and Lindy, but she liked to play with Hayes and I. "Paige. Hayes. Can I pway with you guys?" I asked them.

"Yes." Paige said. Hayes nodded. "Why didn't you play with your brother and Johnny or Lindy and Nash?" Hayes asked.

"Lindy wanted me to play with them, but Nash said no. Sammy didn't want me to play with him and Johnny." I said.

"Okay. You can play with us." Paige said.

*FLASHBACK*

"Oh my god. I remember now." I gasped. "Yea." Lindy said.

"LINDIA RAMIREZ TO THE OFFICE! LINDIA RAMIREZ TO THE OFFICE!" The principal said over the intercom.

"Oh great!" Lindy said. She gave Hayes a kiss on the cheek and walked off to the office.

$_________________________$

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR 2K+ READS.

I LUH YHU!!❤❤😂

PEACE😂❤✌✌