Chapter 32

Matt's POV

I clutched my face and held my ear. "She hurt my beautiful face." I whined.

"Ha. Stupid. You got in a sass fight. And steph clearly won." Nash laughed. "Shut the fuck up. That's why you got two ring marks on you face." I said.

"Snap snap." Carter said while snapping. We got into cams truck and he started driving.

We all engaged in a conversation with someone else, except for Shawn, cam, Taylor, and Sam. They were quiet the whole ride to Cameron's house.

When we arrived at his house, we all filed out of the car. When cam unlocked the door, we saw his mom. And she did not look happy.

"Cameron Alexander. Tell your friends to leave. I need to talk to you." His mom said. "Guys. You gotta leave." He said.

Sierra came down a couple of stairs and saw Cameron. She looked pissed, too. She came down the rest of the stairs and stood by her mom.

We all walked out and realized we didn't have a ride. "Let's walk to my house." Nash said. His house was the closest.

We shrugged and walked to his house. The same thing happened.

We then walked to Aaron's house. Again. The same thing. The hell is going on?

We walked to Taylor's. The same thing. We walked to the rest of the guys' houses. Their mothers were mad too.

I walked to my house by myself because me and Johnson walked to his house and I dropped him off.

I opened the door and saw my mom. She looked pissed.

"Hey mom." I said, nonchalantly. "Matthew lee Espinosa. We need to talk." She said. "Okay." I said.

Ahh great. Here we go.

Cameron's POV

"What's wrong, mom?" I asked her. "Why?" she asked and shook her head.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Why did you bully her?" she asked.

They did not. They did not call my mother about this. "I apologized to her, mom." I said, tears filling my eyes.

"I don't care! You still did it." Sierra raised her voice at me. Sierra has always loved Lindy.

"I said I was sorry. She forgave me. I don't even know why I did it." I said. By now, I was crying.

Sierra engulfed me in a hug. "I'm sorry." She said. "No. I'm sorry." I whimpered as I cried.

"_________________________"

GO READ AIRPLANES BY lovelyauthorsxx.

IT'S TOO FABU 4 YOU

PEACE✌✌