Chapter 72

Sam's POV

I drove to my tattoo artist with the girls.

When we got there, we walked in and was greeted by Todd. He has done all of my tattoos.

"Hey, Sam." Todd said. "Hey, todd." I said. "One question." He said.

Lindy, Steph, Mahogany, Paige, and Caroline were sitting on the couch waiting.

"What is it?" I said. "Who are the girls you came in with?" Todd asked. He looked like he was biting the inside of his cheek.

"My sister, Lindy, is the one with the brown hair and blue eyes. Mahogany has the red hair. Caroline's the short one. Steph has the blonde hair brown eyes. And Paige has the blue eyes blonde hair." I explained.

"Oh." He said. "But, Todd. Two things. One. Don't hit on any of them. And two. They're all taken." I warned.

"Aw dammit. I thought that red head was kinda cute." He joked. "Just do our damn tattoos. Please." I said.

He nodded. "Wait. They're getting tattoos, too?" Todd asked. "Yea. So all together we're get-" I got cut off.

"Hey, sammy." Lindy said in a sweet tone. She wanted something. "What do you want, lindy?" I asked.

"Can I have $5? Pllleeaasse." She begged. Todd was chuckling. "For what?" I said.

"Well. Since Mahogany's bitch ass ate my damn pizza, for something from the vending machine." She said. "Fine." I said and handed her $5.

"Tanks, bubby." Lindy said and kissed my cheek. She started to walk away, when I stopped her.

"Wait." I said and grabbed her arm. "What?" She asked.

"How many tattoos y'all getting?" I asked. "Twelve all together." She said.

"Twelve?" I said, questioningly. "Yeah. All five of us are getting two. Me and Paige are getting an extra one." Lindy says.

"Okay. I'll give you six free and you'll pay for the rest." Todd said. "I like that tattoo." Lindy said and poked Todd's sleeve art.

Todd laughed. "Thank you. Now what tattoos are you getting?" He asked her.

"I'll be right back." I said and walked to the other four.

Lindy's POV

"We were thinking about getting matching tally mark ones. Like my brother has, but only five. And then we were thinking about a tattoo representing volume. But, adding a heart in the middle." I said.

"Okay. What about the one tattoo with only you and the other girl?" Todd asked. "We wanna get something like The Fault In Our Stars. Like 'Promise? Promise.'" I said.

"Sounds good." He said. "Give me your phone. " He added. "Why?" I asked. "So you have my number if you ever wanna get more tattoos." Todd said.

I nodded and gave him my phone. He handed me his. I put my number in and my contact name as 'Lindy-bear'.

"Here." He said an handed me my phone. I handed him his. "Okay. So you wana start?" Todd asked. "Sure." I said.

Then, Sam came back with the four girls.

"Okay. Sam and C are with one artist. Steph and M with another. And me and Paige with Todd." I said.

They nodded and we went back.