Chapter 98

Lindy's POV

 Tears pricked my eyes at the sight.

 "Cam?" My voice cracked. "Uhh.. Lindy, it's not what it looks like." Cameron says. He did not just pull that fucking cliche move.

 "WELL THEN, CAM. WHAT IS IT, THEN? BECAUSE IT SURE AS HELL LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH THE SCHOOL'S SLUT." I yelled at him.

 "Lindy. I may have had a few too many drinks. Please just calm do-" I cut him off by slapping him straight across the face. I spin around towards the door.

 When I reach the door, I turn my body to face the two. I hold up both my hands and flip them off.

 I ran down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry. Are you oka-... What the hell happened, Lindy?!" And angered Samuel asked me.

 "I-I... I s-saw C-C-Cam with Van-vanessa. They were both almost naked." I whimpered out. Sammy's jaw tighten. "HE WHAT!" Kian yelled from behind Sam.

 "Where is he?" Sam said through gritted teeth. "C-Connor's room." I sob. Sam ran up the stairs.

 "Go find the first person you know. I don't care who it is. Just go." Kian said before running after Sam.

 I ran through the house. I went to the living room where everyone was dancing. 

 I scanned the crowd for someone, anyone I knew. No one was dancing that's weird.

 I jogged through the halls looking for someone, while getting glares from people for crying. I just flipped them off.

 I ran into the kitchen and found no one. Where the fuck is everyone when you need them?

 I go out and see no one. What the actual fuck? I just gave up and began sobbing quietly.

 I walked to the tree with my tree house in it. I climbed the ladder and entered it. 

 You see, no one knows I have this tree house. Only Hayes. We built it when the guys were at a VidCon last summer.

 I have blankets, a couple pillows, one of my song journals, and flashlights up here. I grabbed a blanketand wrapped it around myself.

 I sobbed quietly as I felt tears fall down my face. I heard the trap door open and someone say, "Lindy?" 

 Connor. Connor Ball.  "Connor." I said quietly in sobs. "Oh my god! Baby, what's wrong?" He said. He pulled me into his lap and cradled me into his chest

 "Conny. C-Cam... He was about t-to have sex with the school slut. He even said he was drunk." I said. "Baby, it's okay. Don't worry. Conny is here to save the day." He said.

 I laughed, as did he. "God. I need a beer." I said. "Want me to call Brad, Tristan, and James up here with some. And maybe our guitars." He smiled.

 I nodded. He pulled out his phone and texted the three boys.

 "And now... We wait." Connor said. 

 TANK YHU ARIANA FOR HELPING ME WITH DIS CHAPTER. ILY BITCHACHO