Chapter 10

Josh's POV

The ride to Lindy's house was silent. Except for when Lindy was singing. Coraline didn't sing. Like at all. She's sucks. We all have told her that. She just says I know, but I can't have it all.

This one song came on and I guess Lindy knew it because she was singing it.

'Love it when you just don't care

Love it when you dance like there's nobody there

So when it gets hard, don't be afraid

We don't care what them people say

Love it when you don't take no

Love it when you do what you want 'cause you just said so

Let them all go home, we out late

We don't care what them people say'

I tapped Lindys shoulder and she turned the music down.

"Yea?" she said. "Do you know who this is by?" I asked. "No. Hold on. I'll find out. She said and pulled out her phone.

After about five minutes of looking, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

Lindy's POV

I was singing some song that I don't know who it's by but I know it's called 'Life Of The Party'.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned the music down and turned around.

"Yea?" I asked josh. "Do you know who this is by?" he asked. "No. Hold on. I'll find out." I said.

After about five minutes of looking, I knew that I shouldn't have looked. My eyes widens and my jaw dropped.

"Lind, what's wrong?" josh asked. My eyes teared up. I showed him my phone. "Oh my god." He whispered.

"We're here." Sam said. "Okay." Hayes said. "'Cause. I. Need. Food." He added. We laughed at him.

Everyone was getting out and me and Sam were left. "Bubby, will you carry me?" I asked. "Of course." He said and got out the car.

He ran to my side and opened the door. I held my arms out and he scooped me up.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck, putting my head in the crook of his neck. He put one hand on my legs and the other on my back.

"Whatever you do, don't let the peasants touch me." I said. He laughed. "Okay. I won't." He said and locked my car.

We walked inside and everyone stared at us.

"Remember. Don't let the peasants touch the princess." I whispered, causing him to laugh again. "I promise, princess. I promise." He whispered back.

&_________________&