Chapter 94

Steph's POV

 We were just about to finish with hanging up the last decoration.

 Then, the doorbell rang. So, thinking it was the guys, Lindy went to open the door. We all stopped and watched her.

 She opened the door and there stood the one and only, cocky pretty boy. Matthew Espinosa.

 "Oh. Just fucking great." I mutter under my breath. I guess Caroline hears because she starts laughing a little.

 "What do you want?" Lindy hissed at Matt. He says nothing.

 Instead, he just pushes past her and to where we were standing. We all took a step back.

 Matt pulled Paige to him and kissed her. Just as he did, The guys walked down the stairs.

 As Matt kissed her, Paige had her eyes wide open in shock and not kissing back. An infuriated Jc walked right up to him.

 "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jc said, his voice full of rage and anger. Matt said nothing.

 Paige looked like she wanted to cry. Lindy looked like she wanted to punch Matt square in the nose. Mahogany was just staring at him with a disgusted look on her face, not even blinking. Caroline looked like she didn't know what the hell was going on.

 I, on the otherhand, did the expected from Stephanie. I stomped my way over to him, making sure I had some rings on.

 "Listen up, pretty boy. I want you to make sure that you get every single word that comes out of my mouth through your fucking ears." I spat at him. He nodded, nervous that I may do something, but erging me to continue.

 "Okay. So. First of all, you can't come here. You are not welcome here. No one wants you here. Second of all, you CANNOT invite yourself into someone else's house. You can't just push past one of the partial owners of this house and walk right on in. Third, you can't kiss my best friend. And right in front of her boyfriend, too. You're lucky he doesnt punch you. Heck, you're lucky I don't punch you. And lastly, you may not be one of the assholes who makes one of my fucking best friends cry. I will not allow it. So, therefore, I am going to punch you." I said and punched him on his jawline.

 "OWW! FUCK!" Matt screamed in pain. I shook my hand once and felt a tingly sensation grow in my blood.

 Lindy turned to the door and said, "Now. You may get the fuck out my house." She grabbed him by the ear like I dd that one day, and escorted him to the door.

 When she got there, we just noticed the four boys had arrived. "How long have y'all been standing there?" Lindy asked, curiously.

 "Long enough to know not to mess with Steph." James said. I smiled and said, "Aww. That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."

 We all broke in laughter. After the laughter died down, I looked at the time.7:45.

 "Set up the food and shit like that." Mahogany said, as if she was reading my mind. "I was." She whispered in my ear.

 (A/N: HEY PRETTY MOMMA LEMME WHISPER IN YO EAR)

 I jumped and turned to face her. "How?" I asked, scared. "You said your thought aloud." She shrugged.

 Oh okay then.