Chapter 95

Jc's POV

 I pulled Paige into my room, going straight to the bed.

 I sat down and pulled her into my lap. She stuffed her face where my neck and shoulder meet.

 I cradled her as she cried. Each second, her sobs getting harder and harder.

 "Hey, hey. Baby, it's okay. Don't worry." I cooed in her ear. She kept on sobbing.

 "Baby, stop crying. The makeup you don't need is messed up now." I cooed over and over again. By now, her face was stuffed into my chest, shutting out everything else.

 I felt a smile twitch on her lips as she lifted her head up. "See. There's that precious smile." I smiled. She laughed a light laugh and her eyes trailed down to my shirt.

 "Oh my god. Jc, I'm so sorry about your shirt. I promise that I'll buy you a new one." Paige blabbed. "I am so sorry. Babe, there's so much makeup on you shi-"

 I cut her off. "Paige." "yeah." She said. "I don't care about the shirt. All I care about is that you're okay. It's a grey V- neck. I have like a draw full of them." I told her.

 The shirt really was nothing. And as for my costume, I was being a Jc. Haha I know. So creative.

 She smiled and blushed, ducking her head down lowly. I lifted her head up with my fingers under her chin. She looked at me with a glint of sorrow in her eyes.

 I brought my lips to her soft, strawberry- tasting ones. Our lips moved passionately in sync. I felt a smile appear on lips as she kissed me.

 I feel as if, everytime we kiss. Everytime we hug. Hell, everytime we touch, I get this tingly, fiery sensation where ever the skins of our bodies met.

 We pulled away and I felt the tingly, fiery sensation right on my lips. I could still taste her strawberry taste upon my lips.

 "What're you thinking so hard about?" Paige asked, breaking me from my thoughts. "Oh. Nothing." I simply said.

 "Now. I think it's time you go reapply your mkeup. Lord only knows why you need to. And I need to get another shirt on." I said.

 She nodded and went to Lindy's room. I went to my dresser and pulled out another V- neck.

 I pullled the makeup stained one other my head and off my body. I then put the other one on.

 I walked out of my room and into Lindy's. "Paigers." I said. "In the bathroom." She called from the bathroom.

I walked through the bathroom door and sat up in the counter. I watched as Paige applied her last bit of mascara. I hope.

 "Are you almost done?" I whined. "No. I only put on mascara and lipstick I gotta put on my eyelinner. Then I'll be done." Paige stated.

 I huffed and stuck out my bottom lip. She put on her eyeliner ever so carefully and said, "Done!"  I nodded and grabbed her arm.

 As we walked down stairs, the doorbell rang.

________*________*________*________

OKAY. SO I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKING ANOTHER FANFIC

 BUT I WAS WONDERING IF IT SHOULD BE ABOUT

           THE VAMPS?

                  OR

                5SOS?

 COMMENT ON WHICH ONE IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!