Chapter 33

Sam Wilkinson's POV

"Where's Stephanie?" my mother asked me. "With Paige, Hayes, Lindy, and some new friends. Why?" I said.

"She called me and said that you and your friends went to Paige's house and tried to attack them. Is that true?" She asked.

"It is. But, it wasn't all of us. I didn't do anything. I swear." I said, trying to convince her. I really didn't do anything. It was actually all matt.

The dumbass got into a fight with my sister and I watched. I could've stop them, but I didn't. I was stupid. So stupid.

"Well. You still went. And you're off the hook this time. But, no more." My mother said. I nodded.

"So. How's Lindy and her mom and brother?" she asked. "Mom. Her brother's dead and her mom's in jail." I said quietly.

"Really? Who does she live with?" she questioned. "She was adopted when her mom was sent to jail. She lives with her brother and his friends in a house." I explained.

"Maybe steph and her friends and you and your friends can come over some day." She said. "That's a bad idea." I said and got up from the couch and walked up to my room.

Matt's POV

"Mom. What's wrong?" I asked her like I didn't know. "You should be ashamed. Why would you even do something like that?" she asked me.

"What're you talking about?" I said. "Why did you bully her!?" she raised her voice at me. "Who?" I asked.

"LINDIA." She finally snapped. "I never bullied her." I said, acting innocent.

"YES. YOU DID. NOW. MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA, TELL ME WHY THE HELL YOU BULLIED ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS!!" She shouted.

"Fine. You wanna know why. WELL BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES HER. HER MOTHER BEAT HER AND HER BROTHER LET HIS MOTHER KILL HIM SO HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO SEE HER ANYMORE." I shouted right back. I felt and instant pang of guilt.

"Go to your room. Give me you phone, laptop, iPad, camera, and anything else you have that's electronic. I also want your password to your phone." She said. I guess she calmed down a bit.

"Here's my phone. The password is 0473." I said and ran to my room. I grabbed my iPad, laptop, and camera.

I went back downstairs and gave my mom the stuff. "You won't be getting this back anytime soon." She said.

I nodded and went to my room. I slammed the door shut and jumped onto my bed. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it.

What the hell did I just do?

:________________________: