Chapter 64

Connor's POV

 "TO NARNIA!" Lindy and I kept shouting over and over again.

 We made it to the car and everyone was dying of laughter. "Y'all stupid." Nash said in his fits of laughter. 

 "Thank you." Lindy said. "Yea. What she said." I said.

 We piled into these two vans we had got. Nash, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, Gilinsky, and Johnson drove here with their cars.

 In the first van was Sam, Jc, Paige, Trevor, Ricky, Caroline, and Josh. In the second van was Jacob, Mahogany, Cam, Hayes, Steph, Lindy, and I.

 We piled into the van. In the far backseat was Hayes, Cam and Lindy. In the backseat was Jacob, Mahogany, and Steph. I was driving.

 I started driving and there was an awkward silence. We drove like that for about five more minutes until Lindy spoke up.

 "I wanna get a tattoo." She said out of the blue. "You what?" Mahogany said and whipped her head around really fast. I'm surprised she didn't get whiplash.

  "I wanna get a tattoo." Lindy repeated. "Why?" Hayes asked. "I don't know." She said.

 "Well. What kind of tattoo?" Steph asked. "Maybe a five tally mark one and a volume thingy." Lindy said.

 "Cool." Jacob said. "Yup. And Steph. Mahogz." Lindy said.

 "Yea." They said. "I want ypu guys, Caroline, And paige to get them with me." Lindy said, a bit excited.

 "Lind." I said, not taking my eyes off the rode. "Yeah." She said.

 "I don't think your brother will let you." I said. "Sure he will. He's getting a new one this week. He can take us with him." She explained.

 "Okay. But, if he says no, I warned ya." I said.

 I pulled into the driveway and Lindy literally jumped out of the car.

 "HOME!" Lindy yelled at the top of her lungs.