Chapter 62

Lindy's POV

 I sat in the hospital bed and waited. Waited the damn clock to have the numbers 4:00 on it.

 I want real food. And my own bed. And ecspecially my old life.

 I miss it so much. But, of course. I get bullied and shit. It has to mess up my fucking life.

 I surprised that I'm a damn model. I haven't had any shoots in a while.

 "Lindy? Are you okay?" Sam asked. "Yep. Perfection is the definition." I said with the fakest smile in the world plastered on my face. 

 "Okay. Just checking." He said and turned around.

  Yep. I'm the opposite of the definition of perfection. What was it again? Oh yeah. That's right. It's called depressed. 

 Right now, all I wanted was someone I loved. That I trusted with me.

 I mean. Don't get me wrong. I love everyone in this very room. 

 It's just that, I needed someone that I've known my whole life. That knows all of my secrets, ad I'm npt talking about Nash or Hayes or Will.

 I'm talking about two people who literally know every last thing about me. The two people who have helped me through a lot.

 I lost one when I was six and the other when I was twelve. They were the closest people to me until now.

 Johnathon Rodriguez and Connor Ball.