Chapter 18

Lindy's POV

I thought about what I could do to mahogany. After a couple of minutes, I had an idea.

I layed down next to her. I ripped the bunny away from her, causing her to feel around the bed for it.

She felt around and then touched my boob. That was not what I intended.

"AHH! MAHOGANY TOUCHED MY BOOB!" I yelled as loud as I could, causing Coraline to fall off her bed. Mahogany shot up and said, "Eww! I touched a boob that wasn't mine!"

I laughed so hard at the fact Coraline was on the floor, mahogany is still looking for the bunny, and Jacob, Hayes, Michael, and josh were standing in the doorway with their phones out, laughing.

"I feel violated. And Hayes, I'm pretty sure you grabbed my ass when we were sleeping." I said and grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around myself.

"I don't know about you, but I wasn't sleeping." Hayes smirked. "Eww. Ya nastys." I said and made a 'what the fuck' face.

"I have a question." Michael said. "Okay. Proceed to do tell this question to us, Michael Angelo." I said and bowed my head.

"Yeah. That's not creepy at all. But anyways, why the hell did y'all wake us up so early?" he asked trying to sound mad, but failed. "BECAUSE WE DO WHAT WE WANT. WHEN WE WANT. WHENEVER WE WANT." I shouted, trying to wake the others up. I succeeded, but they came in mad.

"WHAT THE HELL, LINDY! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYNA SLEEP. I NEED MY GODDAMN BEAUTY SLEEP, YOU PEASANT." Trevor yelled at me. "SHUT UP, YAH FUCKER." I yelled back.

"STOP CALLIN' PEOPLE FUCKERS, YAH RETARD." Jc yelled. "SHUT UP YOU MEXICAN." I yelled at him.

"You're mexican, too." Kian smirked. "Shut up, blonde boy." I glared at him. He narrowed his at me. I looked over at josh, Jacob, Michael, Hayes, mahogany, and Coraline. They were laughing so hard.

"This happens a lot." Connor said with a shrug. "I see. I see." I said. "You live here. Of course you can see." He said.

"Rickyyyyy." I whined. "Lindyyyyy." He mimicked me. "Connor's being a meant head." I told Ricky.

"Am not." Connor said. "Are to." I said. "Am not." "Are to." "Am not." Are to." "An not."

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU." Ricky yelled. Me and Connor looked at each other and bursted into laughter.

"Let's go. I wanna get dressed." I said and started to walk to my room with Coraline and mahogany following me.

¿________________________?