Chapter 87

Cameron's POV

 Lindy, Paige, Caroline, Steph, and Caroline walked through the front door and into the living room.

 Lindy came up to me and gave me a kiss. "Hey." She smiled. "Hi." I said.

 And then, I realized the four guys standing behind her. "Who are they?" Sam said, like he was reading y mind.

 "They are a couple of old friends. Samy. Nash. Do y'all remember Connor?" Lindy asked. 

 Connor's head shot up. "What. I'm right here." He said, sassily. "Not you, stupid." Lindy retorted, sassily.

 "Well damn." Connor said. "THAT'S MY THING."  Carter yelled. We all laughed. "Well. I'm Going upstairs. Because if I don't, it's gonna get confusing." Connor said and went upstairs.

 "Yeah. I do." Sam said. "Well. That short blondie is Connor." Lindy laughed. "Hey!" Connor said.

 "No offense, though." Lindy smiled. "That was so much offense in one sentence." He said.

 They laughed. I was still sitting there, confused on why she asked Nash.

 Then, I remembered Lindy telling me about losing her brother, Johnny and her friend, Connor.

 That Connor kid must have known Nash because Nash got up and hugged him. 

 "So. What costumes did you girls get?" I asked. "Stephie is a ladybug." Steph said.

 "Paigers is a gangsta." Paige says. "C IS AN ANGEL." Caroline said louder than needed.

 "Baseball player." Lindy said as she turned her head to face me. "I'm a cat." Mahogany said in a dull tone.

 I got out my phone and texted Mahogany.

 Me: You okay?

 Mahogz: Yeah. I'm just not into The Vamps as much as the girls do.

 Me: Oh. Okay

 "Okay. We're gonna go upstairs to change really quick." Steph said and the girls ran upstairs to Lindy's bedroom.