Chapter 109

Lindy's POV

I walked out of my room and back to Connor's. So much has happened already and I've only been awake for three hours. I looked around his room.

It looks so bare in his room without most of his stuff there. He doesn't have his neat little black desk full of papers and shit that he didn't need. His laptop isn't there anymore.

He doesn't realize that we aren't gonna forget this even if he does come back. But, he probably won't so we don't even have to worry about it.

We are keeping his stuff in here, though. I don't care what the others wanna do with it. I walked over to his window. I looked out and you could see the swing set that we bought for no apparent reason.

I looked at his dresser. No pictures, no trophy thingys, no nothing. I turned around and saw a bean bag chair Connor left. i walked over to it and sat down it the bean bag chair.

I pulled my knees to my chest and put my head on my knees. I looked at the bed and let the tears slip out. I lost two people that have stepped foot in this room, I thought to myself.

And with all that happened, Brad just kissed me. I mean, I like him .But, I like Calum and Connor. I know I may sound like a slut or whatever you wanna call it, but it's a really hard decision.

I just can't take all of this. I wish Hayes was here. Him and Nash had to go back to North Carolina to visit a sick family member or something.

I walked out of Connor's room and downstairs. I probably should fix myself up, but I don't think I have enough strength for it. I went to the kitchen to find Connor and Brad talking.

It looked kinda serious. Ehh, they probably won't even notice me. I walked over to the fridge and opened the door. They stopped talking immediately and looked at me.

"Yes?" I croaked out. "Oh... Uh nothing." Brad said, awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck. "Oh. Okaaay." I said and turned back to the fridge.

I grabbed some pizza and a pitcher of lemonade. I shut the fridge door and set the food and drink on the table. I walked over to the two. "Excuse me." I said.

"Why?" Connor asked. "I need a glass for my drink." I stated. "Oh." He said and they moved. I opened the cabinet and grabbed my glass.

"Thank you." I said and shut the cabinet. I walked back over to the table and poured my drink. I put the pitcher back in the fridge and went up to my room.

What were they talking about?

HI PEEPLES. I KNOW I KNOW. I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. BUT, IVE BEEN SO BUSY.

BUT ANYWAYS, MY BiRtHdAy IS TOMORROW. YAYAYAYA.

OKAY BYE