Chapter 45

Paige's POV

I sat there and waited for my best friend, my other half, to wake up from a suicide attempt.

And this attempt was because of her bullies. Their ratchet asses better hope I don't get anywhere near them.

I was just sitting there thinking random thoughts to myself, when I heard a muffled voice.

"Kian?" she asked, quietly. "OH MY GOD! LINDY! THANK GOD!" Kian jumped up and down whole shouting.

Lindy smiled and looked over at me, as if she knew I was gonna say something. "Lay it on me." She said.

"Lindia. Marie. Rodriguez. What the literal flying fuck? What if you died? what if you had succeeded? What would we do without you? what would I do without you?" I whispered the last question. "I don't know, Paige. I'm sorry." Lindy frowned.

"Ughhh. I just need to slap somebody." I groaned and turned around. The first person I saw was Nash. I walked over and slapped him.

"Oww! What the fuck was that for!? Everyone wants to hit me today." Nash whined. " I know I do." Stephanie glared at him. He looked at her in a confused way.

I just shook it off and turned around. "I'm glad you're okay." I said and walked over to Lindy. I embraced her in the biggest hug I've ever given anyone.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear. "I love you, too." She whispered back.

We pulled away and cam walked up.

Cameron's POV

I walked over to Lindy. Paige looked at me and smiled. She came over and whispered in my ear.

"Please don't hurt her. She's one of the only things I've got left." She whispered. "I promise." I whispered back. She nodded and walked away.

"Hi." I said to Lindy. "Hey." She said.