Chapter 39

Cameron's POV

"Yes. She's fine now. We pumped the pills out of her system. You can go see he now, but she sleeping. So. try not to wake her." He explained. We nodded. He told us it was room 312.

We ran down the hall and to the room. 310. 311. 312.

I opened the door quietly and stepped in. Everyone followed behind.

There were two chairs on the sides of the bed. "Paige. Steph. One of y'all can have this chair." I said. Paige raced for the chair and sat down. She pulled in closet to the bed.

"Do any of y'all know Lindy's password?" Sam asked. "0473." Mahogany said as Hayes whispered it.

Sam nodded and opened the phone. The app that was open was iMessage.

Gilinsky: You're gonna be hoping you're dead, you fat pig. I'm getting everything taken away. Even my phone.

Johnson: You skank. I can't come out the house for three months bc of you.

Taylor: Fuck you, you're a slut. All Hayes and those other boys want are to get on your pants.

Aaron: no wonder you don't have any friends besides those retards. Even they aren't your friends. They think you're pathetic.

Matt: you stupid ass hoe. I'm getting my phone taken away now. Along with everything else. I hope you're happy.

Nash: YOU BITCH. YOU GOT US ALL IN TROUBLE. YOU CAN'T HANG OUT WITH MY BROTHER ANYMORE.

Carter: you fatass bitch. Why don't you run home and find your razors. And I have a little song for you:

Hush little baby,

Wipe your eyes.

Slit your wrists,

And cut your thighs.

Listen to me.

Just say goodbye.

Swallow those pills.

Swallow your pride.

No one will miss you.

Not even I.

No one will cry,

When you die.

Ooh. I'll kill them.

:_______: