Chapter 106

Connor Franta's POV

 I'm planning on telling them today.

 I'm planning on telling them about me leaving the O2L house and may never come back. I don't want to, but I have to.

 By the time I get downstairs, almost everyone is in the living room. Only people not down here are Lindy, James, Brad, Steph, Tristan, and the other Connor.

 I'm glad Lindy isn't down her. I don't wanna see the broken- hearted look on her face. Or the sorrowful glint in her eyes. I'm gonna miss her the most.

 "Hey, Connor." Sam said. "Hey." I said. "Guys. I have to tell you something." I added. "Well. Let me go wake up the others." Kian said, getting up.

 "No." I said, pushing him back into his seat. They all looked at me, stunned by my actions. "Don't wake them up." I said, my voice cracking as it softens.

 "Well, okay then. What do you need to tell us?" Trevor asked.  "Well. Y'all may or may not know this, but lately I've been depressed." I started. "You have?" Jc asked. I nodded.

 "So, I'm gonna leave the O2L house. It may be for a couple days, months, years. Or, it may be forever. I don't know yet." I finished off.

 Ricky stood up and walked away. "Ricky. C'mon." I called to him. "No! Fuck you, Connor!" He called back storming upstairs. I heard a door slam.

 "I guess I'm gonna get my stuff and go." I sigh and walked back upstairs. Iwent into my room and pulled my suitcase from underneath my bed.

 I walked over to my drawers and pulled out a drawer, takinf the clothes out. I walked back over to the suitcase ans placed the clothes neatly in there.

 It took about an hour and a half to pack the majority of my stuff. I grabbed my suitcase and duffle bag and walked down the stairs.

 Lindy walked out the kitchen. Dammit, I thought to myself. "Hey, Con. Where ya going?" Lindy asked, gesturing towards my bags.

 "Oh.. Uh.. I'm going to visit family?" That came out more like a question than a statement. "Oh okay?" She said, suspiciously.

 "Connor. Don't lie to her. How can you not tell her the truth?" Kian interfered. He had a sly smirk slapped on his face. "What are you not telling me, Connor?" Lindy said.

 "Well.. Umm..." I trailed off. "Connor Franta. I'm being fucking serious. What the hell are you not telling me?" Lindy raised her voice a bit.

 "I'm leaving." I said and downed my head. "You're what?" She asked, her voice cracking at the end. "I'm leaving." I said again.

 "No, no, no, no. I cannot lose two people within 12 hours." Her voiced cracked in the middle, tears building up and threatening to spill from her eyes.

 I bit my lip and turned for the door. "Please, Connor. Don't leave. Please." Lindy begged. I could tell she was crying. "I have to." I whispered.

 I walked towards the door. Lindy ran up to me. She jumped on me and hugged me tight. She wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck.

 "Please don't." She whispered in my ear, tears faling on my shirt. "I have to, baby." I said in a hushed tone. She wouldn't unwrap her legs from me.

 Sam had to come and pry her off of me. He set her on the ground beside me. I hugged her one last time.

 "Goodbye, angel." I said and kissed the top of her head. I let go and walked to my car.

 As I did, I heard the sobs of Lindy. I just bit my lip to fight the tears.

____________________________

 THE FUCKING FEELS