Chapter 108

Brad's POV

 I leaned in and kissed her. I placed one hand on her face and the other on her waist. But, whta surprised me the most, was that she kissed back.

 Lindy moved her arms to around my neck, twirling one of my curls with her finger. I smiled as she did. We pulled away and looked at each other.

 "Woah." I said. Lindy just bit her lip, using her tongue to play with her lip ring a bit. "Why, Brad?" She whispered. "Why what?" I asked, confused.

 "Why did you kiss me?" She asked. "I like you. That's why." I stated. "Really?" She asked, as if she was surprised. "Yes, really. Why don't you believe that?" I asked her.

 "Because, there are so many girls that are way, way, way prettier than me." She said with a frown. "Not as pretty as you, though." I said and lifted her head up.

 "Yeah, right." She said. "I am being completely serious right now, Lind. You're gorgeous." I said. "No. I'm not. Lots of girls are way prettier than me." She said, defiantly.

 "Like who?" I said, pursing my lips. "Umm, I don't have to think. Paige, Steph,Mahogany, Caroline, and any other girl I know." Lindy sighed. "Not even close to the truth." I whispered.

 "Yeah. It is the true." She said, putting her head down. "No! It's not!" I said a little louder. I tilt her head up with my pointer finger. Lindy just stared at me with a blank expression.

 "You were born beautiful. You will always be beautiful." I said. "You need to stop lying." She said, getting down off the counter. She walked out the door and in her room.

 I followed out and she stopped at the bedroom door. "You don't have to tell anyone about this. I won't if you don't want me to." She said before walking out of the room.

 Well, I'm pretty sure that I just pissed off my crush and made her storm out of a room.

 What the hell did I do?