Chapter 115

Carter's POV

"Yeah. I doubt you'd do anything to me." Cameron smirked. Hayes was looking the other way, not at him.

Hayes turned quickly and swung his fist into Cameron's jaw. I looked at Gilinsky. We had the same expression on our faces.

"Bitch." Hayes literally spat at Cameron. No, like literally. He said the word and spat on him. Me and Jack couldn't stop laughing. Jack pulled out his phone and started recording.

Cameron brought his hand up to his jaw. He then scratched it a little and looked at Hayes. "You little mother fucker." Cameron said and swung his fist at Hayes.

But, Hayes quickly ducked his punch and punched him in the stomach. "OHHH! HAYES GOT MOVES!" I said. "YASSS, HAYES. GO HAYES GO!" Jack yelled.

Cameron hunched over in pain and Hayes backed up. "Whose the mother fucker now?" Hayes said. "Still you." Cameron said.

Cameron charged for Hayes, bringing him to the ground. He punched Hayes' chest several times before Jack spoke. "Now Hayes?" He said eagerly. "Now dude." Hayes cried with pain.

Jack tossed me the and I kept recording. Jack pulled Cameron off Hayes and held him by his shirt. Jack was hovering over Cameron.

He punched Cameron in the face, repeatedly. After a little longer, Cameron stopped fighting back. "Jack stop now." I said.

Jack stopped, got off of Cameron, and walked over to me. Cameron supported himself on his arm.

"Now. Listen. I don't want you coming around anyone I hang out with. And I especially want you to stay away from Lindy. Got it?" Hayes said. Cameron nodded and wiped the blood dripping from his lip.

"Good. Buh-bye now." He said and we boarded away. "Dude. We filmed that." I said. "Send that to me." Hayes laughed.

We got back to the house and walked in. We were talking and laughing. Then, we noticed everyone's seriousness as we walked into the living room.

What the hell happened?