Chapter 114

Hayes' POV

"W-well. First off. I found the perfect Cameron. Fucking. Dallas. In bed with Vanessa. Then, not even 24 hours later, Connor leaves." Lindy says.

"Oh my god. Why?" I asked about Connor. "I don't know." She said. Then, I remembered the Cameron thing. "I'll be right back. I promise. Give me like thirty minutes." I said.

She nodded. I walked out the room and downstairs. As I was walking, I texted Cameron saying 'we needed to talk'. "Someone go upstairs to comfort her. I need two people to come with me." I said.

"Me." Carter and Gilinsky said. "Okay. C'mon." I said. "And grab your boards." I added. They nodded and grabbed their boards. We walked outside.

"So, Hayes. What're we doing?" Gilinsky asked me. "I'm gonna beat someone's ass. And I need people there into show it was 'self-defense'." I said.

"Who's ass you beating?" Carter asked me, excited. "A used-to-be friend of mine." I said. As we skated towards Cameron's street.

"Who i- Ohh." Gilinsky said. "Cameron?" Carter asked. "Cameron." I said. "Dude. If he starts beating you, can we jump in?" Gilinsky said.

"One of you can." I said. "Ughhh." They both said. We arrived at Cameron's house. I boarded up the driveway and then stopped. Picking up the board, I walked to the front door.

I knocked and Sierra answered. "Hey Hayes." She smiled. "Hey. Is Cam home?" I asked. "Uhh. Yeah. Hold on." She said. "CAMERON." She yelled.

He ran down the stairs and to the front door. "Hey." Cameron said to me. "Grab your board and let's go." I said. "Okay." He said.

Cameron grabbed his board, kissed his sister's cheek, and walked out with me. "So. What did you wanna talk about?" He asked, as if nothing has happened to him in the past two days.

"Uhh. How about us four go somewhere more private." I said. Carter looked at me with a mischievous smile on his face. "Umm. Okayyy." Cameron said.

We went to an abandoned park or something. "This good." He said. I nodded. "So. Let's talk." Cameron said.

"Okay. So. First. You're a fucking promise breaker." I said. "What the hell are you talking about?" He said. "You said you weren't gonna hurt Lindy. But, you did." I said.

"How?" Cameron said. "Oh my god. You fucking cheated on her. With the school slut." I said with a dry chuckle. "So." He said.

"I should wring for damn neck." I gritted my teeth.