Chapter 71

Paige's POV

 I looked hot.

 I have a grey and gold smokey eye. I was wearing red lipstick and I had the slightest bit of blush on.

 "Thank you so much." I said. They nodded. 

 I got up and walked back to the girls.

 When I got the, Lindy was done. They stared at me in awe.

 "Oh." Steph said. "My." Mahogany said. "Fuck." Lindy finished.

 "You like?" I said. "I don't fucking like. I fucking love." Lindy said as we walked to the car.

 "Thanks. And guess what." I said. "Hmm." The three hummed.

 "I slapped Madison Beer." I shrugged. "Haha. The stupid bitch deserves it." Steph said, louder than needed.

 I looked at the time. 1:10 pm.

 "Uhh. Lind?" I nudged her as she drove. "Wha?" She said. I don't know if she was okay or not, but she had what without the t.

 "What time is Sam going to get his tattoo?" I asked. "1:30." She said.

 "It's 1:15." I said. We were pulling into the driveway. 

 "Well then. Good timing." Lindy shrugged.

 Mahogany's POV

 I ran to the door. I needed food.

 I am starving. Like. I feel like Hayes right now.

 I run through the door and to the kitchen. "FOOD!" I shouted as I opened the fridge.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHO'S IN THE GODDAMN KITCHEN!?" I think Connor yelled.

 "ME, YOU DUMBASS!" I screeched. "WHO THE HELL IS ME?!" He yelled back.

 "MAHOGANY." I screamed. "WHY DID YOU GO STRAIGHT FOR THE KITCHEN?" He screamed.

 "I NEED SOME GODDAMN FOOD!" I yelled. Then, he stopped questioning me.

 I grabbed pizza and ate it while I walked to the living room. "Hey." I said with my mouth full.

 "YOU BITCH! YOU'RE EATING MY GODDAMNED PIZZA!" Lindy yelled from behind me.

 I turned around. I looked at Lindy, then the pizza. I then looked back at Lindy.

 I shrugged and took another bite. She tackled me to the ground.

 Lindy grabbed the pizza from my hand and set it on the coffee table. She grabbed my face in her hand.

 Lindy took the pizza the was in my mouth out, which may I say wasn't chewed up, and got off of me.

 "Don't touch my goddamn pizza." Lindy said, sternly to everyone. I was laughing silently.

 We always do this. Everyone just nodded their heads slowly.

 "Good. Y'all understand me. Now. Samuel, girls. Let's go." She said and skipped out to Sam's SUV.

 We followed after her and got in. "Leggo." Sam said.