Chapter 88

Mahogany's POV

 We all went up to Lindy's room to change.

 She walked into her closet and we followed her. "What do y'all want to wear?" Lindy asked.

 "I don't know." We all shrugged. "Well, pick out what you want." She said, walking out with a beanie, a sweatshirt, and black high-waisted shorts.

 Caroline was in the guest room because she had brought clothes for some reason. I don't even wanna know.

 I decided on a purple skater dress with a jean jacket and grey vans. While, on the otherhand, Paige and Steph's outfits were completely different from mine.

 Steph picked out a pair of jean shorts, a floral print long sleeve crop top, and white vans. Paige picked out a blue hi -low skirt, a black zip -up bralet, and black and white converse heels.

 We walked out of the closet and stated to change into our clothes. Once we were done, we did our makeup.

 I did my makeup as mascara, a little bit of eye glitter, and red lipstick. I put some mousse in my hair. When I was done that, all the others were done, too.

I laughed because Lindy's sweatshirt said 'So he called me up and is like "I still love you" And I'm like "But you're not Calum Hood".

"Where did you get that?" I asked, laughing. "Off of Polyvore. There's also a Luke Hemmings, Cameron Dallas, Connor Franta, and Hayes Grier one." Lindy replied.

 "Oh my god. LUKE HEMMINGS." Paige shouted. "Shut the fuck up." Caroline said as she passed Lindy's bedroom.

 "Go fuck yourself." Paige said in a sing-song tone. "Is that even possible?" Caroline said, now walking into the bedroom.

 "You see. You have five fingers. You also one vagi-" Paige started, but Caroline cut her off.

 "I am not Madison Beer, you bitch." She said and shoved her hand in Paige's face, then walking out of the room.

 "Her hand taste like coconuts." Paige said, licking her lips. "What? You're too stupid to be one the the oldest." Steph said.

 "Vice versa." Paige said. "I'm not one of the olde- You know what. It's gonna take too long to get it through her head." Steph practically face palmed while she was talking.

 "Let's go downstairs." I suggested. They nodded.

 We got up and walked downstairs.