Chapter 65

Steph's POV

  Well. Apparently, I'm Getting a tattoo.

 Oh wait. No. I'm getting two tattoos.

I am just hoping that they aren't in painful places.

We walked into the house and Lindy ran right up the stairs. We followed after her.

 She ran into her room. We stood there and watched her enter her bathroom.

 I heard a cabinet door close and Lindy appeared with a small box in her hands.

 "Here." She said and handed the box to me. "What is it?" I said and opened the box. 

 My eyes widened and I said, "Oh." I then quickly closed the box.

 "Yeah." Lindy said. Her blades. She just handed over her blades.

 Just then, the front door closed, causing us all to jump.

 "They're back." Cam said. We nodded and went downstairs.

 "Hey." We greeted the others. I saw Taylor and smiled. I walked over to him.

 "Hey." I said. "Hi." Taylor said. We sat on the couch and I guess everyone followed.

 "What's that?" Taylor asked me. "What's what?" I said, clearly confused.

 "That box thingy. In your hand." He said and pointed to my hands.

 Oh. You're stupid, Stephanie. "It's for Sam." I said and got up. "I'm gonna give it to him.

 Taylor nodded and i walked away. Sam was talking to Paige and Jc. Ahh. #Jaige.

 "Hey." I said to them. "Hola." Jc said.

 "Stop trying to be Mexican. When we all know that hello is the only word you can say." Sam said, jokingly.

 Jc glared at him. I bursted into a fit of laughter. Jc glared daggers at me, also.

 "Here Sam." I said and handed him the box of blades. "What is this?" Sam asked. 

 "There Lindy's blades." I whispered in his ear. He nodded.

Lindy's POV

 I gave Steph the blades, but kept one. Just in case I do ever need it.

 Right now, I'm in the bathroom. I leaned against the wall and slid down.

 I pulled my knees to my chest and wrpped my arms around them. I need to clean the bathroom because it's a mess.

 I started to hum when my phone rang. I ran to my vanity and looked at the caller ID.

 'Eric'. My manager.

 I quickly picked it up.

 (Eric- E, Lindy- L)

 L- Hey eric.

 E- Hey, Lindy. Do you have anything to do on thursday?

 L- No. I don't think so.

 E- Great. I got you a shoot on thursday at 10 in the morning.

 L- Okay. Thanks. Bye now.

 E- Bye

 Then, I hung up. I ran downstairs and screamed, "AHHH!" 

 "What's wrong?" Everyone said in unison. 

 "I got a modeling shoot on thursday at 10 in the morning." I shrugged. "I thought there was an axe murderer upstairs or something." Connor said. 

 "Of course you would, Con." I said. Just then, I heard my phone ring again.

 I groaned and ran upstairs. I grabbed my phone and answered it, not bpthering to look at the caller ID.

 "Hello." I said. "Hey, babe. Miss meh?" I knew that voice all to well.