Chapter 17

Hayes' POV

I woke up with an extreme headache. I looked at my phone to see what time it was.

'3am'. Ugh. I only got three hours of sleep. I glanced over at Lindy, who was sleeping like a baby.

I shook her a little. "Lind." I whispered. "Hmm." She hummed very delicately. "Where's the aspirin?" I asked her.

She got up and grabbed my hand. "C'mon." She said and pulled me into the bathroom. "Sit here." She ordered and patted the bathroom counter. I sat on the counter as she pulled out a first aid kit, a cup, and and pull bottle.

"Your head is bleeding a little. I'm gonna bandage it did you." She said. I nodded. "Here's the aspirin." She said and handed me the pill bottle, along with a cup of water. I took the aspirin and put the pills on the sink.

She opens the first aid kit and pulled out gauze, hospital tape, big band aids, achohol pads, and peroxide. She opened up the achohol pads.

"This may sting a bit." She said before patting my forehead lightly with the achohol pad. I winced a little.

She opened up one big band aid and put it on one side of my forehead. She then opened up a band aid a little smaller than that one and put it on the other side.

She put the first aid kit back and said, "All done." I smiled. "Thank you." I said and kissed her forehead as I hooped of the counter. "No problem." She said.

We climbed back into her bed and just layed there. Probably for about an hour and a half. "Poo bear." Lindy whispered. I guess she thought I was sleeping. "Yea." I whispered back.

"Were you sleeping?" she asked. "No." I said. "I can't go back to sleep." She said. "Me either." I said.

"What time is it?" she asked. "It's 4:50. We have to get up soon to get ready for school, anyways." I said. "Yea. Wanna wake the others." She suggested. I nodded.

"Okay. You wake up josh, Mikey, and Jacob. I'll wake mahogany and Coraline." Lindy said. "What about Sam and them." I said.

"Do you wanna get slapped in the face? Cause I surely don't." She said with a laugh. "Okay. Never mind then." I said.

"Okay. That's the boys' room. This is the girls' room. Hopefully we make it out alive." Lindy said. "Good luck." I said. "Same to you." She said.

We walked into the seperate doors. I saw one boy on his bed, Jacob. I saw one on the floor, Michael. And I saw one underneath the desk, josh. Well, I don't even wanna know.

I think Lindy saw something funny because I heard her laugh.

Lindy's POV

I walked into the guest room and saw Coraline hanging off the side of her bed and mahogany was sleeping with a bunny rabbit wrapped in her hands.

I laughed at them and texted Hayes.

To: Poo bear😘

Mahogany is sleeping with a bunny rabbit and Coraline is hanging off the edge of the bed😂

From: Poo bear😘

Well Jacob's sleeping normally Michael is on the floor as josh is underneath the desk.😂😂 idek

To: Poo bear😘

OMG. Well bai bae.✌❤

From: Poo bear😘

Byeee✌❤

I went over to Mahogany's bed first. What am I gonna do to her.