Epilogue

*_one year later in Lindy's pov_*

Right now it's March. Connor and I's birthday is tomorrow. I don't really know if they'll be able to come home or not.

I hadn't seen them in a year and a half. Lots has happened in the year and a half. Sammy and the other four goods went ok more and more tours.

The guys started this thing with mahogany and Jacob called "MagCon". Luke, Mikey, Ash, and Calum are still here with the rest of us. But, there going for a a tour pretty soon.

So, it's pretty much Paige, Steph, Caroline, Andrea, Michael, Josh, and I. Hayes sometimes, too. But really, he usually goes with Nash to the events.

Let's move on to relationships. Kian and Andrea didn't last long after my 17th birthday. Jc and Paige are still going. They are making long distance work, but Luke is still keeping his eye on Paige.

Taylor and Steph had broken up for the same reason Cameron and I did. I don't know if Ashton and Steph have a thing or not, but I think they do.
Caroline and Josh have been going out for almost two years. As for Jacob and Mahogany, Jox was real for long.

Me. Well, Calum asked me to dinner for next week. I gladly excepted it. Sam is still single, like Ricky and Trevor. Since they were on tour, they would come home. I hope they will.

Anyways, back to what's been happening. I stopped cutting, but I still have my scars. Hayes did, too. I've been clean since the attempt. I don't know how long Hayes has, but I'm glad he stopped.

But, yeah. This is not the end of my journey with these fools I call friends. So, don't worry. I'm glad I can say I've had many people join me on it, though. Thank you all so much.

This was my journey through the life with my bullies.

-----

I just wanna say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I love every single one of your beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, fabulous faces.

You all mean the world to me. I mean it. You all have helped me through this book. And you've also kinda sorta helped me write it, too.

I remember when I started this book. It was in September. Actually, the exact date was September 4, 2014. Look at how far you all have gotten this book.

I thank you all for that. I thank you all for voting. I thank you all for commenting. And, I thank you all for reading it.

I love all my lil' pizzas SOOO soooo soooo soo soo much.

So, this is not the end. I will notify you all when I do start the sequel. Or, you guys can stalk my profile like I stalk yours. But, either way, you will know about it.

So, until next time😢. I love you guys much much. I do have other books, though.

Peace out✌️😘😘