Chapter 47

Lindy's POV

Cam and I sat there and talked about random things. But, Cam and everyone else had to leave because visitor hours were over. Well, everyone except Sam. Paige, Hayes, and Steph wanted to stay the most out of all of them. They couldn't because it's only family stays with patients.

Which sucks, because Sam wants to have a 'talk' when everyone leaves. "I'm ready for this talk. Let's get this over with." I huffed. He nodded before beginning. 

 "Lind, we love you. Don't lt them jackasses bring you down. They aren't worth your time, princess. I promise you that. You have a lot going for you. You're pretty, sweet, nice, are an amazing singer, a model. You cannot listen to them, okay? Promise me that you will not listen to a single word they say. Promise me you won't listen to a single word that comes out of their mouths, ever. Promise?" Sam lectured.

 "I promise." I said, faintly. He smiled and looked me dead in the eyes. "Where are they?" He asked. "Where are what?" I asked, not knowing what he was talking about. "Where are the razors? They pills? Anything. Just, where are they?" He asked, obviously wanting to know.

 I sighed. "The razors are in my floral print bag in my underwear drawer because i knew none of yall would go in there. And the pills. The pills are in my bathroom cabinets." I said.

 "Okay. I'm telling Paige to get the razors and steph to get the pills." Sam said. I just nodded.

We sat there in a bit of an awkward silence as i slowly driftd to sleep.