Chapter 123

Lindy's POV

We all walked downstairs to see Connor, Brad, Tristan, and James. "Hey guys." I said and flopped down on the couch. "Hey." They said. "I'm bored." Paige said, flopping down next to me. "And I'm fucking mad." Steph said, laying across Paige and I.

"Why are you mad?" Brad asked. "I cracked my new phone." Steph sighed in frustration. "And. It was apparently Anthony's fault." Mahogany said, trying to hold back her laughter.

"It is. He was on my screen when I dropped it." Steph said. "Okay. I'm bored now. Bye." I said and went to my room. "Wait for meee." Paige and Caroline called out.

I stopped so they could catch up. "They're arguing." Caroline said, referring to Steph and mahogany. "What do you wanna do?" Paige asked. "I was gonna go swimming. If y'all wanna join me, you can." I said.

"Yes!" They said. I laughed and we entered my closet to get bathing suits. We were picking out bathing suits and clothes.

I pulled out a minty green bikini top, black and white zig zag bottoms, washed out high waisted shorts, aviators, a Michael Clifford shirt, and flip flops.

Paige had a black fringed bikini top, matching bottoms, short shorts, a bands crop top, aviators, and black and white flip flops.

Caroline pulled out a purple flower bikini, black short shorts, a PINK cropped muscle tank, aviators, and purple flip flops.

We got changed and threw our hair into messy buns. We put on our flip flops and went downstairs. "We're going swimming." I said and we walked out onto the patio.

We took off our covering clothes and threw them aside. I jumped in and was followed by Caroline and Paige.

(---------)

Boring chappie guys. I know.

But, I wanna tell you guys something. I'm gonna be ending this book soon.

Yeah. I'm sorry. But, it's really long and I'm starting to run out of ideas for this book. I may make a sequel.

But, I want you guys to tell me in the comments or DM me if u should. Also, if you want me to make a sequel, DM ideas.

I will surely accepts them. Thanks guys for being so supportive through the past six months. Also, I do have two other books.

1. Good Girls
2. The Roommates

Check them out if you'd like❤

I love you all my little pizzas😂💝

Stay beautiful, babes😘😘