Chapter 11

Sam's POV

"Remember, don't let the peasants touch the princess." Lindy said, making me laugh. "I promise, princess. I promise." I said.

We. Well, I walked into the house with everyone staring at us. "What?" I said.

"LITTLE BEAN. C'MERE!" Connor screamed. "Noo!" Lindy screeched, burying her face into my shoulder.

"Why won't she come to me?" Connor pouted. "She said not to let the peasants touch the princess. An order is an order." I said.

"Fine. I won't touch Mahogany." He smirked. "Well then. That hurt." Lindy said. "No actually, Mahogany is queen. Me and Coraline are her princesses. The others are her peasants." She added.

"Hey!" Hayes shouted. "Except for Hayes." She smirked. "Yay." He said. "Gimme my baby girl." Hayes added. "Nope. No peasants are allowed to touch." I said, putting my hand up to stop him.

"Hayes does not count as a peasant. He counts as a poo bear." Lindy said. "Okay. Here you are Hayes." I said and handed him Lindy.

"Why hello poo bear." She said. "Why hello baby girl." He said.

Hayes' POV

"I feel so special." I said. "And why is that?" Lindy asked while wrapping her legs around my torso.

"Because you think everyone else is a peasant, excluding Mahogany, Coraline and Sammy, except for me." I said and smiled. "You made that sound so much mor complicated than it needed to be." She giggled.

"Hey Lind?" I said. "Yea." She said. "Do you eat? 'Cause you feel like a friggin' feather." I said. "I do eat. A lot actually. Ask Sam. Or Trevor. Or any of the other peasants that live here." She said.

"Mhm. Sure." I said. "I do. Actually no one's looking. Go to the kitchen do we can get as much food as we can carry then go to my room." She said. I smiled. "Yes! food." I said. She laughed.

We walked to the kitchen and went to the snack cabinet. "I'm surprised you remember where all the food was. This house is pretty confusing." She said. "I not remember where the food was? You're funny, Lindia Marie. You're very funny." I said. She laughed.

"Well, put these in your sweatshirt." She said, holding up a liter bottle of coke. "Okay." I said and opened my sweatshirt pocket for her to put the soda in. She did so and I grabbed two bags of chips, barbque and sour cream and cheddar cheese.

"Hold on." She said, walking over to the drawers. She pulled out a spoon. "Do you need one. Or are we gonna share?" she asked. "I don't care." I said.

She shrugged and closed the grabbing after grabbing another. "Leggo." She said and grabbed the nilla wafers, nutter butters, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, and bag of salt and vinegar chips.

We walked up the stairs quietly and unnoticed. She opened the door to her room, ran to her bed, and drop all the stuff on the bed except for the ice cream and the spoons.

"Guess what?" She said. "What." I said. "I have a stash." She said. "Oh my god. Of what?" I asked. "Of jars and jars of Nutella." She smiled. "Oh yea. Nutella." I said and closed my eyes.

"Can I have a jar and my spoon?" I asked. "Yep." She said. "But first." She added and then licked my spoon. "Ewwy. It has cooties now." I said. "Oh well." She said and tossed me the cootie-filled spoon.

"Well, thanks." I said. "Well, you're welcome." She said and walked into her closet. I followed her. She walked up to a box labeled 'baby pictures'.

"What are you gonna show me you as a baby?" I asked. "No. This is where I keep my Nutella." She simply replied. "Oh." Was all I said.

"Here." She said and handed me a jar and then walked out the closet. I trailed behind her. "So. What ya wanna do?" I asked.

"I have an idea." She smirked. "Oh god." I said....

-_____________-