Chapter 86

Lindy's POV

 "Connor?" I said to one of the four boys standing behind the five us.

 "Lindy?" He said with his eyes widening. "OH MY FUCKING GOD. CONNOR." I shouted.

 I jumped into his arms and he caught me. "I missed you so fucking much, Conny." I whispered as I snuggled my face into his neck.

 "I've missed you too, bugga." Connor laughed. "Damnit. Don't call me that." I laughed as he set me on the ground.

 "Cough. Cough." Paige said in monotone.  "Yea. Sneeze. Sneeze." Steph said. We all broke into laughter.

 "Uhh. Lindy. When you said you knew another Connor, I didn't think you meant the Connor fucking Ball. From. The. Fucking. Vamps." Paige said, not taking her eyes off James.

 Caroline was starting to hyperventilate. And, may I add. Badly.

 You see. Paige's celebrity crushes are James McVey and, of course, Lucas Hemmings. Steph's Celebrity crushes are Ashton Irwin and Tristan Evans. Caroline's are Bradley Simpson and Austin Mahone. Mine are Justin Bieber and Calum Hood.

 Mahogany doesn't like the Vamps. Weirdo.

 "Oh yeah. Connor, Tristan, Bradley, and James. These are my friends Paige, Steph, Mahogany, and Caroline. Paige, Steph, Mahogany, and Caroline. This is Connor, Tristan, Bradley, and James." I said.

 "We haven't seen you in forever, Lind." James said as he bent down to hug me. "I know. And. I'm sorry that I'm so short." I laughed. 

 "Wait. I thought you only knew Connor?" Steph said, clearly confused. "I did. And then Connor became friends with those knuckle heads before he left California." I said with a little laugh.

 "Let's get our food." Mahogany said, not interested in meeting four famous guys. We nodded and walked up to the counter.

 The boys followed. Umm. Okay then? "Hi. How may I help you?" The lady said. "Three fiery dorito tacos and a baja blast." Connor and I ordered at the same time.

 We laughed and the others ordered. The boys payed for us and we got our food. "Thank you." We smiled.

 After we ate, we got our stuff together. "Thanks again, guys. We really need to leave though." I said.

 "Maybe they can come with?" Caroline suggested. "Yea. But, y'all won't fit in my car. You'll have to take yours." I said.

 They nodded and we walked to our cars. "Just follow my car." I instructed they nodded and I started driving to the house.

Hayes' POV

 Kian, Aaron, Trevor, Michael, and I were cleaning up the mess we made.

 Everyone else was either in their rooms doing god know what, or in the living room on their phones or watching a movie.

 "I have so much egg in my hair. It's not even funny." Kian laughed. "That's what she said." Trevor said. 

 "I will slap you again, Mr. Moran." Kian warned. "WILL YOU KEEP ME WARM THIS WINTER?" I heard Lindy yell as she walked through the front door.

 "WILL YOU KEEP MY HEART OUT OF THE COLD?" Steph yelled. "WRAP ME IN YOUR ARMS WHEN I SHIVER?" Paige shouted.

 "WILL YOU KEEP ME WARM THIS WINTER?" Caroline shouted. "I'm fucking normal." Mahogany said and walked into the living room.

 There were four more people trailing behind them, awkwardly.

 Who the hell are they?