Chapter 30

Paige's POV

What I just heard made my blood boil. How could our best friends bully someone they've known they're whole lives?

I got up from my seat and yanked Steph's arm. We walked out of the rom and into the bathroom.

"What classes are these assholes in?" I asked Steph. "They're together with my brother. They don't go to class. They're at the back staircase." Steph said.

I nodded and pulled her with me back to the room. "I need all y'all boys to come with me. Coraline, mahogany, and Lindy stay here." I ordered.

They nodded in confusion an the boys followed me. We walked to the back staircase and there they were, standing there and acting like the idiots they were.

"Ready to use that sass?" I asked Steph. "More than ready, my friend. More than ready." She said and rubbed her hands together mischievously.

"So. It's on?" I asked her with a smirk. "It's on like donkey kong." She said. Me and the guys laughed.

Steph and I barged through the doors with the boys following. "Miss me?" I smirked. "PAIGE?" They shouted, stopping from their conversations. "Yep. It's her. moving on now." Steph snapped.

"STEPH?" They shouted again. "No duh." I said. "Back to what we were talking about." Steph said.

"What were we talking about?" Cameron asked, curiously. "Well. Me and Paige wanted to talk to y'all dumbasses about Lindy." Steph said.

"What about that whore?" Nash laughed. My blood heated more and more. I walked right over to Nash. I slapped him across the face, leaving a giant red hand mark on his cheek.

"Dude! You got slapped by a girl!" Matt laughed. I stared at steph and she walked over to matt. She slapped him across his face, leaving the same red mark I left.

Nash and Matt held their faces while the others, except Shawn and Cameron, laughed. "Y'all want to get you douche bag selves slapped, too?" Steph snapped.

They instantly stopped laughing. "That's what I thought." She said, sassily. Hayes, Trevor, Jacob, josh, and Michael were trying to contain their laughter.

"Now. Where were we?" I said. "I want y'all to pay attention and listen good. Ya hear?" steph said. You could tell she was mad. They nodded nervously.

"We used to be best friends. We would do everything together. We would tell each other everything. Like Cameron. When you told me you had a crush on Lindy. Or Taylor. When you said you had a crush in steph. Now y'all bully her? You don't understand what she's been through." I said, harshly with my voice cracking.

"I do." Aaron smirked. "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FATHER?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR BROTHER BECAUSE HE WAS BEATEN TO HIS DEATH?! HAVE YOU HAD YOUR MOTHER SENT TO JAIL?! AND LASTLY, HAVE YOU LOST 12 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE?!" Steph snapped. And may I add, loudly too.

Their faces fell to guilt. "That's what I thought." Steph shot through her teeth. "I want y'all to leave her alone. And if you don't, I'll beat the shit out of you. Every single last one of you. Got it?" I said. "Got it." They replied.

"Good." I said and walked away with steph and the guys. "Paigers. I've never seen that side if you. You too, Steph." Hayes said.

"When people piss me off, they piss me off. But, back there. I wasn't pissed. I was so fucking furious. So angry at them, that I snapped." Steph said.

We walked back to the room. When we got there, my hand hurt like hell. I slapped Nash really hard.

"Can someone get me an ice pack?" I asked no one in general. I heard feet shuffling and then Michael appeared with a cloth and an ice pack.

"Thanks." I smiled and placed it on my hand. He took the ice pack off and looked at my hand.

"Rings are a girl's best friend." I said. He laughed. "I bet there's gonna be a ring mark on his face." Michael chuckled.

Then we broke into fits of laughter for no reason.

@________________________@