Chapter 48

Paige's POV

 We all walked out of Lindy's hospital room and into the waiting room. I was glad she was okay.

 The thing that i couldn't understand was why their ratchet asses were still here. "Why are y'all still here. Like damn." I snapped.

 "Paige, calm down." Jc said. "No. they all sitting over there and staring at the goddamn wall. Like y'all caused this. Y'all caused all of us to be sitting in this hospitsl right now." I said and stared directly at them.

 Jc came over and sat down next to me on the couch. He embraced me in a big hug, pulling me onto his lap.

 "It's okay. It's all gonna be okay." Jc whispered in my ear. "I know it will. And if they try and mess with me or anyone else, I'll kick them all in their baby sacks." i whispered back.

 Lc laughed and wrapped his arms tighter around me. I reaced by doing the same. When we pulled away, we looked at each other straight in the eyes.

 "Thank you." I smiled. "For what?" He asked. "For this. For everything. Just. Thank you, Jc." I said. "Well then. You're welcome." He said.

 "Can I talk to you outside?" Jc asked. I nodded and got off of his lap. We walked outside and sat on a bench.

 "Look, Paige. I'm just gonna get this done and over with. I like you. And when I say I like you, I mean a lot." He said, nervously. I smiled.

 "Good. Because, I like you too. Jc, I mean I like you a lot." I said. He smiled and leaned closer.

 I did the same. Before we realized it, our lis met and we were kissing. In that kiss, I felt sparks. Nope. Scratch that. I felt fireworks.

 When we pulled away from that magical kiss, we looked at each other and smiled. "You felt the same thing. Didn't you?" We asked at the same time.

We laughed and nodded. "I think we should head back inside." I said. "Agreed." Jc said. nodding his head.

 We walked back inside, hand-in hand. Everybody turned and looked at us. Nash's face turned red. Everyone else smiled.

 What's up with Nash?