Chapter 34

Jc's POV

She's pretty. Nope. Scratch that. She's gorgeous.

That blonde hair. Those blue eyes. I stared into them intently when she talked to me.

"So. Jc. Paige. Huh?" Lindy whispered and nudged me. "Yea. I guess. She so damn gorgeous." I whispered back.

Steph walked in. "That was fun." She said. We all laughed at her.

"Tell me. I need a story to laugh at." Paige said with excitement. I laughed to myself. "Caylen. Shut you mouth." Paige said with a playful glare. I threw my hands up in defense.

Paige's POV

"Okay. So. Me and matt got into a sass fight. And they all stepped closer. I told the guys to beat the shit out of one of them, but leave matt for me. And that's when you said that you'd bitch slap him. Then, he tried to run into your room and I grabbed his shirt collar and yanked him back. I then punched his cheek. I grabbed his earlobe, like a mother does to her child, and pulled him towards the door. I slammed the door in their faces. Yea. So. That asswipe lost the sass fight." Steph said. I laughed at her aggressiveness.

"But. I gotta admit. That bandana boy and the asswipe were pretty damn cute." She smiled. "STEPHIE GOTTA CRUSH." Hayes yelled.

"Hayes. I'm still in my mood. I'll bitch slap your ass, too." She snarled. "That reminds me. A couple days ago, Hayes slept in my bed and grabbed my ass." Lindy said.

Hayes laughed. "Hayes. You grabbed my sister's ass. I'll kill you." Sammy said. "Bub, calm down. He was sleeping. Trust me." Lindy said. Hayes smirked.

All the sudden, Coraline bursted into laughter. "The hell?" Josh said an stared at her like she had three heads.

"That reminded of mahogany sleeping with the bunny and you snatched it from her, Lind. She looked for it and touch your boob." Coraline said and bursted into laughter again.

Lindy and mahogany thought about for a little then bursted into laughter, along with Hayes, josh, Jacob, and Michael.

We all settled down and sat there in silence. I kinda stared at Jc a whole lot.

My phone went off, indicating that I had a text.

From: My love😘

Jc, huh?

To: My love😘

Yes. But he can't possibly like me.

From: My love😘

😏😏 he does. An don't talk about the age difference. He's 19 and you're 17

To: My love😘

OMG OMG OMFG IM FANGIRLING INSIDE. I GOTTA GO OR IMMA DIE.

And with that, I stopped texting her. We sat in silence for a little longer.

"I need food." I said.

(_______________________)