Ch. 50

Sams POV

After Lindy and I had our talk, she drifted to sleep.

I just sat there in silence, not knowing what to do.

 But, I was also upset. Upset because my sister just tried to commit suicide.

 And I'm pretty sure it was because of that Carter dude's text. I swear to god, when i see him, I will beat the shit out of him.

He caused this. He caused this whole fucking hospital mess.

 I'm just lucky that Cameron found her in time. If he wouldn't have, she would've died.

 She would've died right then and there on her bathroom floor. I'm just hoping that Cameron is good to her.

 I'm glad she's okay. Because, I don't wanna lose her. She's my other half. My baby sister.

 I watched Lindy lie there, pail and fragile. IVs connected to her hands and wires to her chests and down her arms.

 I hadn't realized I was crying until I felt tears roll down my cheeks and onto my pant legs.

 I did want to do one thing right now, however. I wanted to breakdown into tears and sobs and uneven breaths. But, I couldn't.

 I had to keep it together. Not because I wanted to stay strong for everyone else. But, because, I wanted to stay strong for Lindy.

 Because, I knew if I didn't, she would break into tears, too.

 So, I just sat there, silently, crying quiet tears.

Taylor's POV

 I wanted to laugh so hard right now. Nash looked like a goddamned firetruck.

 I wonder why. Ehh. I'll just text him.

Me: Why do you look like a firetruck

Nashty: Bc of fucking Jc and Paige

Me: Oh yea. That's right. You do have a little crush on her

Nashty: No. Fucking. Shit

Me: Well then. Bye

 I put my phone away and looked at Steph. She had her knees to her chest and was rocking back and forth.

  I pulled her into my lap. I cradled her into my chest.

 I could hear her muffled sobs into my shirt. I kissed the top of her head and whispered, "It's okay. It's okay."

 She looked up and smiled. "Thank you." Steph said. I smiled and nodded