Chapter 55

Steph's POV

 The fuck?! 

  I let go of Taylor's hand and walked. No. I stomped over to Lindy's bed.

 I raised my hand up and threw it across Cameron's face. "Shit! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Cameron shouted.

 "Why the fuck did you kiss her?" I spat through my teeth. "We kissed each other, Steph." Lindy said.

 "Why the hell you do something as dumd as that?" I said and sighed in relief. "Because we like each other." Cameron said in a duh tone.

 I quickly turned around and looked at Michael, then Hayes and then Kian. They each had hurt in their eyes. 

 I closed my eyes. I turned back around. "I am sorry, Cameron." I said. "It's okay." Cameron said and held his cheek.

 I walked back over to Taylor. He looked like he was about to burst. I guess he found this funny. Well, I didn't.

 "I wouldn't laugh if I were you. When I get into a bitchy mood, I stay in a bitchy mood." I said. Taylor quickly stopped laughing and straightened up. "Good boy." I said and patted his cheek.

 Everyone else laughed. "Who else wants to get slapped?" I snapped. "Maybe Nash does." Paige said.

 I walked over to her. I flicked her in the back of the head.

 "Oww! You bitch!" Paige laughed. "How come she gets flicked. But, I get slapped." Cameron whined. 

"I'll slap you again." I warned. He shut up like that.

 I turned around and noticed that Michael and Kian weren't here anymore. I walked up to Sam.

"Where's Kian and Michael?" I asked him. "Don't know." Sam shrugged. 

 I wonder where they were.

 Caroline's POV

 Me and josh were talking when Mikey came up to me. He pulled me away from Josh.

 "I'm gonna go for a walk. Don't tell anyone. Please?" Michael said. "Okay. Just make sure to text me that your alright." I said. He smiled and nodded.

  I walked back to Josh. "What was that about?" Josh asked. "He wanted to tell me that he had to... Had to go home." I said, trying to make up an excuse. 

 "Oh. Okay." He said. we started to talk again.