Chapter 75

Steph's POV

 I woke up and looked at the time. 11 am.

 The date underneath said october 24, 2014. Wait. FRIDAY?!

 "WAKE UP." I shouted. "Shut the fuck up." Paige groaned and rolled over.

 I grabbed the pillow from underneath her head and hit her upside the head with it.

 She instantly shot up. "You bitch." She mumled. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm a bitch. I know." I said and threw the pillow at Mahogany.

 "Oww. What the literal fuck?" She said while rubbing her head. I didn't have the pillow anymore, so I walked over to Lindy.

 I stood up on the bed and sat on her. "WHOSE EVER FAT ASS IS ON ME BETTER GET THE HELL UP!" Lindy shouted.

 "Guess what day it is?" I said, excitedly. "Hump day. Ahahaha." She said, sarcastically.

 "It's fucking friday." I screeched like a girly girl. Lindy sat up and sat indian style.

 She looked at her bed for about two minutes. I'm guessing she was thinking or something. "Oh my fuck! IT'S FRIDAY!" Lindy screamed.

"I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING LORD. IF Y'ALL MAKE ANOTHER NOISE, I WILL COME IN THERE AND DECAPITATE ALL FOUR OF YOU." Trevor Screamed at us.

 "SHUT THE FUCK UP TREVOR. GET USED TO IT AND STOP BEING A LITTLE SHIT." Lindy yelled. "FUCK YOU." He yelled back. "OH YOU WISH!" Lindy screamed.

"I WILL SLAP BOTH OF YOU IF Y'ALL DO NOT SHUT THE HELL UP. OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP, GODDAMNIT!" Kian yelled.

 "And now, you're gonna wanna shut up. Because Kian just threatened you. And when Kian threatens to do something, he'll do it." Lindy said.

"SHUT UP KIAN!" Trevor yelled. "BAD MOVE, TREV. BAD MOVE." Lindy quickly yelled.

 We heard a door slam and heavy footsteps. Trevor's room is right next to Lindy's.

 Lindy got up and peaked out the door. She walked into the hallway and looked in Trevor's room.

 We heard a loud clap and Lindy bursted into laughter. She fell on the floor, which caused us to laugh.

 We saw her eyes widen and she started to move on her hands and feet. She then quickly got up and tried running into the room.

 Kian grabbed her by her waist and layed her on the floor. He started tickling her.

 She squirmed out of his grip and ran into the room, locking the door behind her.

 "So... Movie marathon?" Lindy asked, sort of out of breath. We all nodded.

 "Mkay then." She said and walked out to the movies.