Chapter 51

Lindy's POV

 I woke up to faint sobs. I opened my eyes to see Sam.

 What happened? And then i realized what happened. I tried to kill myself.

 "Sammy." I said, delicately. He quickly whipped his head up, wiping the tears away.

 "Lindy." Sam said with a smile. "Hi." I said. "Hey." He said.

 "What time is it?" I asked. He pulled out his phone and then put it back away. "Nine in the morning." He said. 

 "Where are the others?"  I kept questioning Sam. "In the hall. They couldn't come in while you were sleeping for some reason." He shrugged. 

"Can I see them?" I asked, a bit too excited. Sam laughed then nodded. He walked out of the hospital room door and into the hall.

Sam's POV

 I walked up to everyone. Hayes and Cameron were the first to jump up.

 "Y'all can see her. She's awake." I said. They all nodded and ran to her room.

 I laughed and walked back into the room.

Hayes' POV

 Cam and I ran to Lindy's room and straight to her. I juped on the jump and attacked her in a hug.

 She laughed and pushed me off. Cam then went up to her. He hug her and kissed her head.

 "Hi." She said, faintly. "Hola." I said. I was excited to see her awake and okay. "Hey." Cam said.

 She smiled and looked at me. "Baby girl. You scared the shit out of me. I thought that I had lost you. You can't do that to us. To me. I don't care what people say. You can't believe every word people who don't like you say. Okay?" I said.

 "Okay." Lindy said. "Y'all just Tfios'd." Connor called from the rest of them. "Con. Trying to have a serious moment here." I huffed.

 "Sorry." He said and looked down, trying not to laugh. That didn't work. He broke into laughter.

 Connor has that type of laugh that makes other people laugh. Pretty soon, everyone was laughing.

 Even lindy. She was red from laughing.

 We all calmed down and I was hungry. "I'M HUNGRY!" I shoute. Everyone jumped.

"Hayes. Don't do that." Kian whined. I gave hi the 'what the fuck' face.