Chapter 117

Mahogany's POV

We arrived at the mall and filed out of Lindy's mustang. She locked out the doors and we walked into the mall.

"Okay. Where to first?" Caroline asked. "Forever 21." Paige suggested. We nodded in agreement and walked to forever 21.

Lindy and I went straight for the skirts. "I like this one." Lindy said. She held up a jean skirt with Jean suspenders attached. "That's cute." I said.

"I'm getting it." She squealed. "Now we gotta get a shirt to match it." I said. I dragged her over to the shirts.

"A lighter color." Lindy. Reminded me. The skirt was dark. "How about this one?" I asked, holding a white muscle tank with a ying yang in the middle.

"Done shopping here." She said, taking the shirt, and walking to the cash register. "Hello. Thanks for shopping at forever 21. Did you find everything you needed?" The last asked Lindy.

"Yeah. I found everything just fine." She said. "That's good." The lady said and started to ring her up.

"Okay. So your total is $32.41." The lady said to Lindy. She pulled out her wallet and gave the lady a twenty, a ten, and a five.

"Your total change is $2.59. Here you go and have a nice day." Lady said. Lindy took the bag and walked to me.

"I think I need to get out the house." She said. "I think so, too." I smiled. We walked back to the others, who already bought their stuff.

"Next?" Steph said. "PacSun." We said. We laughed as we walked into pacsun.

I secretly wanted to go to the Disney store. Just to get cat ears.

Lindy's POV

I walked towards the beanies. I picked out a maroon one, a light purple one, a cream one, and a red one.

I then went to the sunglasses. I like to look at them even though I only wear them when I go to the beach.

I then just decided to check out. I waited in a short line until I was at the front. "Next please." The cashier called from a register.

I looked around and he was gesturing me to come down. I walked that way and set my beanies down.

"Hi. I'm Anthony. Did you find everything okay?" He greeted. "Hey. And yes. I did." I smiled. He was attractive. Dirty blonde hair. Green eyes. Did I mention he has FLIPPY HAIR? I like flippy hair.

"I didn't quite catch your name." Anthony said as he rung up the beanies. "Lindy." I smiled and played with my lip ring.

"That's a nice name. Was it anyone in your family's?" He asked. He wants to know a lot, doesn't he. I just shook my head no as he rung up the last beanie.

"That'll be $16.27." Anthony said. I took out a twenty dollar bill and handed it to him. "$3.73 is your change. Have a good day, beautiful." He winked and handed me my bag.

I awkwardly walked away and to the group of four. "The cashier was flirting with me. I felt awkward." I said. "I saw. I feel awkward for you." Caroline laughed.

"Now we're going to Aeropostale." Steph said, dragging me and Paige by the wrists. I dragged Caroline and Paige dragged Mahogany.

"C, M. Hold hands." Paige said. They grabbed hands. "TRIANGLE." Paige and I yelled, causing Steph to fall. Of course, me and Paige fell, causing Caroline and Mahogany to fall as well.

We sat there and laughed for like 10 minutes.