Chapter 44

Stephanie's POV

I kissed Taylor. I kissed Taylor Caniff. I kissed Taylor Michael fucking Caniff.

I was fangirling inside. But, I really wanted to know. Why her bullied her in the first place.

"You did you do it? Why did y'all become her bullies?" I asked him. "Matt made us. He made us spill her secrets to the school. He made us bully her." Taylor said.

"Really?" I asked in shock. "Yea. He was in a bad mood one day and said to do it. And I didn't wanna lose one of my best friends, so I did." He said.

"Wow." Was all I said. Taylor just nodded his head. Why would matt do that? and to think. I liked that asswipe.

"Let's go in there." I said and punted to Lindy's room. "Okay." Taylor said.

We walked to Lindys room together.

Kian's POV.

I sat there with red, puffy eyes waiting for her to wake up. I just sat there and stared at her.

Lindy started rustling around. I got up and walked over to her bed.

I kneeled down beside her bed and grabbed her hand. "C'mon, bug. Stay with us." I whispered to her.

I've called her bug ever since we were little. I would always say 'don't let the bed bugs bite'. We'd sit there and she would say 'but I'm the bug'.

I didn't realize I was sobbing my eyes out until I felt cold drips of water on my arms.

We sat there and waited a little more.

"Kian?" a faint voice said.

$____________________$