Chapter 21

Lindys POV

As I got my stuff from my locker, the five minute warning bell rang.

"Guys. I gotta get to homeroom. See you in history, Hayes." I said and kissed his cheek before continuing. "And see you in science, Mikey." Then, I kissed his cheek.

"Bye, princess." Michael said and kissed my cheek. "Bye, baby girl." Hayes said and kissed my cheek.

I waved as they walked off. I walked to homeroom and surprisingly, nothing happened.

Hopefully nothing happened today. I did not want this dress to get ruined.

I was hoping that it wouldn't as I took a seat in the back left corner. When I sat down, an announcement came in the intercom.

"All freshmen and sophomores please report to the auditorium." The principal said. I shrugged and got up, walking out of the classroom.

I saw Hayes and ran to him. "What're we doing?" I asked him. "I dunno." Hayes shrugged.

We saw Coraline and Michael, so we ran up to them. "Hey guys." Hayes said. They turned around and smiled. "Hey." They said.

"Do you guys know what we're doing?" Michael asked. "No. But, it's probably something stupid." I shrugged.

We all walked to the auditorium and took a seat. "I guess you all are wondering why I asked you here today." The principal said.

^________________________^