Chapter 89

Paige's POV

We, well I, waltzed down the stairs.

 I reached the bottom of the steps and jumped off the bottom one. I slightly ran to Jc and hopped onto his lap.

 Jc laughed and said, "You like to interrupt people's conversations, don't ya?" "Yep." I responded.

 Jc and Bradley continued their conversation as if I wasn't there. I just turned my head to see Taylor and Steph makin out in the kitchen.

 "EWWY!" I blurted out. My eyes widened and I quickly clasped my hands over my mouth.

 "What's wro-" Lindy cut Jc off. "EWW! WHAT THE FUCK?" Lindy yelled. Everyone shot up and ran to the kitchen.

 "What's wrong?" A concerned Cameron asked. "These two dumb fucks were making out in front of the damn fridge when I came in here." Lindy huffed.

 Everyone broke into laughter as Lindy scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest and while Taylor and Steph turned into tomatoes.

 "Look.... They're... They're embarassed." I managed to squeak out with my laughter continuing. This time, Lindy looked at Taylor's and Steph faces and broke into laughter.

 "Y'all.. Y'all are tomatoes. Like legit red." Lindy laughed. "Fuck y'all." Taylor muttered. "Aww. You wish." I said in a baby voice.

 "Umm. Right here, dumb ass." Steph said in a very duh tone. "I know." Taylor and I smirked.

 We both looked at each other and laughed, really hard. "Y'all are stupid." Caroline said.

 "Hey, C?" Lindy said. "Yeah." Caroline said. "Did you fuck yourself yet?" Lindy asked, remembering the conversation earlier.

 "Oh my god. Shut the fuck up before I hit you..." Caroline trailed off. "With what?" Lindy smirked.

 Lindy's POV

 "With what?" I smirked at Caroline.

 Jc walked over to me. "What if she threatens to hit you with La Chancla?" He whispered in my ear.

 I bursted innto laughter. Everyone stared at me like 'what the hell'.

 "Stop staring. It's not nice, unless you're Calum Hood." I said and walked out the kitchen.

 I don't even know why I was in there in the first place.