Chapter 9

Jc s POV

Me and Sam are currently outside on our phones, waiting for Trevor, Lindy, and their friends.

They walked out the front doors an there was a guy carrying Lindy. We got out the car and walked over to them.

"Who are you? And why are you touching my sister?" Sam questioned the guy. "I'm Michael. Your sister's best friend." Michael said.

"Trev, why didn't you carry her?" I whispered to Trevor. "He wanted to carry her." He shrugged.

"Well. Don't just stand there. Hand her over." Sam ordered. Michael nodded and handed Lindy over to Sam.

"Bubby, don't worry. Jeezums. I've known him since the second grade. You've met him like 10 times." Lindy said. "Whatever." He scoffed. She laughed at him.

Sams POV

"Take me to Hayes." Lindy whispered. "Why?" I asked her. "He give the BEST hugs in the world." She said. "Well then." I said putting my hand over my heart.

"No the best friend hugs. Not the best bubby hugs." She smiled. "I love you, sissy." I said. "I love you, bubby." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Now. To Hayes." She said. "Okay." I said and walked over to Hayes.

"Here. She wants you." I said and handed him Lindy. "Okay?" he said and she got on his back.

"I don't even know." I said and walked away.

Hayes' POV

"Hi, poo bear." Lindy said. "Hi, Lindy boo. Why did you want me?" I asked her. "To get away from my overprotective brother." She whispered in my ear.

"Oh. Okay. Lets get to the car." I said. "Poo bear?" she said. "Hmm." I said. "Do you and the rest of them wanna spend the night tonight?" she asked. "YES! But wait. I won't have any clothes. The others won't either." I said.

"I live with six other guys. And I'm a girl. Coraline and mahogany can borrow some of my clothes. And you, jake, Mikey, and josh can borrow some of the guys' clothes." She said. "Okay." I said. "Yay!" She shouted. I laughed at her.

Lindy's POV

"Bubby, there gonna spend the night tonight. Kay? Kay." I said to Sam. "Whatever." He said.

"Really?" I asked, excitedly. "Yea. I don't care." He said. "Tank you, bubby." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Let's just go." He said. "Mkay." I replied.

The rest of the car ride there was an awkward silence. When we pulled up to the house, Jc's car was already in the driveway. He must've left before us.

$_______________$