Chapter 59

Paige's POV

 Steph, Caroline, Mahogany, and I were in hysterics. 

 Then, that stupid damn door swung open again. I'm still suprised it hasn't swung off the hinges and hit someone in their fucking face yet.

 Eww. There back. Carter and Nash.

 "Why are y'all here?" I snapped. "Can we talk to Lindy?" Carter begged. "Is it Micheal Clifford and Calum Hood? Because if it's not, then no you may not." Lindy said.

 Damn. She was obsessed with 5 Seconds of Summer. I mean. I was, too. But, when we get out of hell- I mean the hospital, I'm suprising her, Steph, and Mahogany with tickets to their concert. Also, backstage passes.

 I didn't say Caroline because she doesn't like them at all. Weirdo. But, still love her.

 "I guess that's a no." I said in a singing tone. "Please, Lind. Please." Nash begged.

He looked like he was gonna get on his knees. Oh boy. Do I wanna see this.

 I saw Shawn go up to Lindy and whispered something to her. She nodded and said, "Fine But, only 10 minutes." I looked at her, flabbergasted.

 This asian and blue-eyed boy better not try anything because I'm still in a bitchy mood from earlier. They smiled in relief and entered the room.

 "Thank you so much, Lindy." Carter said. Lindy nodded and they pulled up two chairs next to the bed.

 "Time starts.... now." Lindy said.

 "First. we want to apologize. I'm sorry for doing everything that I ever did to harm you. I'm sorry for hitting you. For calling you names. And ecspecially for bullying  you for all these years. You're a beautiful girl and I don't even know why I did." Carter started.

 "And I'm sorry for everything. For touching you. For hitting you. And for calling you names. You are very pretty. That's all we wanted. Was to apologize." Nash finished.

 Lindy smiled. "I forgive you. But, that doesn't mean I trust you yet. Y'all will have to regain my trust, except for Cam, Taylor, and Shawn. They already did." Lindy explained.

 They two nodded eagerly. I smiled to myself. They were so excited to have Lindy back. I know I was.

 "So me and Stephie here won't get to slap anyone?" I pouted. "Nope. I guess not." Steph whined.

 Everyone laughed. I looked at Steph. "Maybe we will." I said. She nodded.

 "Hey guys." Lindy said. "Yeah." We all said.

 "Where's Mikey and Kian?" She asked.